PDA

View Full Version : Video Guides

Evil Demon55
03-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Ok, I have had this idea for a while now, and I think it would be a great addition to the site. My idea is a full achievement guide with just videos and few words, every last achievement, from easy to hard.

Some people have trouble understanding an achievement in just words and no matter how easy it is, they still just can't understand it. So if we have a video for every achievement, than it will be easier to understand the meaning of that achievement.

The layout would look the same, just with a video from youtube, or an x360a sponsored video.

Games with complete this on Expert, or complete this level would also be done.

For the complete this on easy/medium/expert you would do the same thing as see Beat... on Expert and still see what they have to do.

Hopefully, this idea can be taken into consideration and I can help out too.

There could also be awards like achievement guides, but instead an old fashinon video camera or something with 3=bronze 5=silver and 10=gold.

What do you all think of this idea?

---P.S. I am tired atm so this may be a little sloppy and hard to understand, but just re read it and I will try and fix it up tomorrow.

Squirrel257
03-23-2009, 07:35 AM
It is good to see you actively posting in the feedback forum for ways to improve the site. As I said in your last thread, this is an amazing idea.

I think it would be great, say x360a makes a channel on youtube and guidewriters post their videos there, with the videos also being displayed in the cheve guide at this site...?