PDA

View Full Version : Not possible to get 1000

Yomnad84
03-23-2009, 08:46 PM
I have the beat 2k member legit and the last achievement didnt pop for getting all the achievements WTF !!!

Marlboro ManTX
03-23-2009, 11:59 PM
damn that sucks. Want to let me beat you so I can get the 2K Team achievement?

FonduYouLoveMe
03-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Try just playing a three inning game just to see if it unlocks

Elekid
03-24-2009, 03:05 AM
So the Team 2k achievement's been released? It's about time.

l InFamousDj l
03-24-2009, 03:32 AM
2 bad neither of the 2 people we know have them will give them to us!!!! Yomnad and Plimpdaddy both have the ach. and there gonna SIT on it

SilverSluggerMZ
03-24-2009, 05:51 AM
2 bad neither of the 2 people we know have them will give them to us!!!! Yomnad and Plimpdaddy both have the ach. and there gonna SIT on it

I helped those guys get cards!

SilverSluggerMZ
03-24-2009, 07:57 AM
I have a 1000, so it is possible..

Elekid
03-24-2009, 08:01 AM

Aw, they want to feel special. How precious.

SpeakDoggYo
03-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Alright so I obviously know that 1000 is possible, but I just finished all of the achievements and played an exhibition game following my last achievement and still no Grand Poobah. The last achievement I finished was in franchise, so I then simmed ahead and played the final game of the World Series, still no achievement.

I looked in the trophy room and it lists 49/50 achievements with a question mark under Grand Poobah, as it does on my gamer card. Ive turned my 360 off and restarted it, then played a HR derby, and nothing has worked. What am I missing here?

SengIV
03-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Alright so I obviously know that 1000 is possible, but I just finished all of the achievements and played an exhibition game following my last achievement and still no Grand Poobah. The last achievement I finished was in franchise, so I then simmed ahead and played the final game of the World Series, still no achievement.

I looked in the trophy room and it lists 49/50 achievements with a question mark under Grand Poobah, as it does on my gamer card. Ive turned my 360 off and restarted it, then played a HR derby, and nothing has worked. What am I missing here?

It looks like you are SOL there.

Try, now only if you are desperate but I myself wouldnt do this, deleting all of the MLB 2k9 saves and restarting the game.

ProjectSix
03-28-2009, 01:53 PM

Same problem for me. I have them all except Grand Poobah. Tried a 3 inning game and it didn't unlock at the end.. hmm going to keep trying other stuff I guess. Pretty frustrating.

ProjectSix
03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Same problem for me. I have them all except Grand Poobah. Tried a 3 inning game and it didn't unlock at the end.. hmm going to keep trying other stuff I guess. Pretty frustrating.

I got it to unlock. I edited my card team's roster adding a bunch of the classic players I had and after submitting the changes, it saved my profile and the achievement popped. For anyone having problems, try that.

SengIV
03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
I got it to unlock. I edited my card team's roster adding a bunch of the classic players I had and after submitting the changes, it saved my profile and the achievement popped. For anyone having problems, try that.

Sounds better than my idea of deleting your saves.

SpeakDoggYo
03-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Sounds better than my idea of deleting your saves.

Lol, yeah Im glad it didnt come to that. I used the method described by ProjectSix and it unlocked after editing my CardTeam. Thanks for the help guys.

SengIV
03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Lol, yeah Im glad it didnt come to that. I used the method described by ProjectSix and it unlocked after editing my CardTeam. Thanks for the help guys.

I just hope once I get near that time for Grand Poohbah I dont have any problems with it.

The Cripplers
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM

That's what I did as well.

Jordan7182002
03-30-2009, 12:59 AM
I had to do the same thing.

perryboy26
04-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Yup thats how I had to do it too

GrandChamp129
04-15-2009, 05:45 PM
I had to do the same thing as well it didn't work at first but that was because I was hitting back instead of start. Thank God I am done with this game.