PDA

View Full Version : Two is always better than one

gqthedog
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM
any tips would greatly be appreciated, have tried but no luck. for the three with exploding bullets i got it will fighting the immortal no luck trying two kills with one curved bullet there?

HE4VENSENT
03-23-2009, 09:28 PM
i got it on the 2nd level, just hold RB and curve it until the line is on both enemies and they both turn grey, then let go...boom!

PeRFeCK
03-23-2009, 10:53 PM
if u think this one is hard, when i first read the kill 3 , i thought it was with the bullet curve. i literally spent 2 hours fighting the last boss trying to line up 4 of his minions to get a triple kill bullet curve. i actually did it too, twice. but no achievement unlocked, then i actually read it said bullet explosion :facepalm:

anyways, if u do this on the final boss its really easy to do on the 4 guys who always spawn after he goes away

CozierZebra
03-25-2009, 04:55 PM
A really good spot for the '2 kills with 1 curved bullet' achievement is when ascending the bell tower, there are enemies that drop from cables shooting at you. Since they aren't able to run anywhere, they should make for easy targets.

gqthedog
03-25-2009, 08:35 PM
nice much easier than waiting for two guys to line up against the immortal thanx for all the suggestion guys.

Rocha70
03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
funny, I read this thread about an hour or so before playing, I thought you were saying that the Immortal fight was the best place to do it.

totally read it wrong but it worked no problem. Thanks! :)

RagingClue
03-29-2009, 08:31 PM
if there was two player it would be good if there was an achievement of kill on person with two curved bullets (one from each person) at the same time