PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate team please help

23david23
03-24-2009, 02:36 AM
can someone please help me!Can someone describe what happened when they compleated the ultimate stage in the ultimate team mode. Because I am done with the whole thing but I did not get any cards points. Do you suppost to get any?

23david23
03-24-2009, 02:38 AM
What happened my team just went back to beginnng of stage 5 of the ultimate team mode

jadaou
03-24-2009, 06:24 AM
You get what they call a "Golden Ticket" which is basically entry into the Champions League.

If you go to the "Champions League" mode, you can now start a new "Golden Ticket" game and it will take your Ultimate team at that exact moment and you will use them to try and win the Champions League.

Note, when you use the Golden Ticket, it will take your team exactly as it is and you will not be able to add anymore players to it. Think of the golden ticket as taking a "copy" of your ultimate team and it becomes just a regular team trying to win the Champions League; so really try and have your best team when you use your Golden Ticket.

Your ultimate team will still be available and you can continue to buy/trade for better players as usual (but as I said above, once you use the Golden Ticket, any changes to your Ultimate Team will not be reflected in your "Golden Ticket" campaign). As you noted you are returned to the beginning of Stage 5 so you can keep playing ultimate team mode to win another golden ticket.

23david23
03-24-2009, 07:35 AM
You get what they call a "Golden Ticket" which is basically entry into the Champions League.

If you go to the "Champions League" mode, you can now start a new "Golden Ticket" game and it will take your Ultimate team at that exact moment and you will use them to try and win the Champions League.

Note, when you use the Golden Ticket, it will take your team exactly as it is and you will not be able to add anymore players to it. Think of the golden ticket as taking a "copy" of your ultimate team and it becomes just a regular team trying to win the Champions League; so really try and have your best team when you use your Golden Ticket.

Your ultimate team will still be available and you can continue to buy/trade for better players as usual (but as I said above, once you use the Golden Ticket, any changes to your Ultimate Team will not be reflected in your "Golden Ticket" campaign). As you noted you are returned to the beginning of Stage 5 so you can keep playing ultimate team mode to win another golden ticket.
Thanks for the info, I get it
But do they give you any bonus point to buy cards?

EOU Findub
03-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Nope, not bonus credits, just the Golden Ticket.

23david23
03-26-2009, 01:03 AM
thanks a lot