PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with Snake Fist

ocelot0222222
03-24-2009, 03:08 AM
I had the misfortune to find a progress haulting glitch involving Snake Fist, or rather the door leading to his f-ing room. On the mission where you meet him, I wss walking down the hall expecting to fight something, i go into his room and when i see him i step back out of reflex to take cover. The door to his room shuts and locks like I'm in there and before i can kil myself with a it autosaves. When when i die, i'm loaded to standing right outside his door and the game won't let me continue until i take what he is holding, which involves me being inside the f-ing room.If anyone knows how to glitch your ay into the room or if i still get the vererin acheivement for selecting the stage from the "start" menue let me know. If i gotta start all over on a game like this I'm gonna intodcude this CD to my lawn mower.

A 2rue Beast
03-24-2009, 04:25 AM
You still get it from mission select.

Enter The Nutty
05-08-2009, 11:20 AM
same thing happened to me...you ever get in? Keeps telling me that I have to beat the level in story to be able to select it from the Mission Select screen. Looks like I'll be running through a couple levels on easy...pain in the ass lol

EDIT: Oh man I'm idiot...or is that just a rough place for a launch option?