PDA

View Full Version : True Dedication progression application

pkas06
03-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi all,

I've posted here before on the True Dedication achievement (which I am hunting for at the moment).

I've found the MCLA menu's on your progression on the True Dedication achievement lacking detail and information.

So being a (web)developer I decided to develop al small "True Dedication Progression Application" wich will enable me to show all MCLA-races completed by course, by time, by area, etc. Also the app will let the user filter or sort the complete Goal Attack list by area, by race type etc.

I will build in some progression meters that say like 'completed xx of xx races, xx%', or similar - as this is not provided by MCLA itself.

Are you guys (or anybody else playing MCLA out there) interested in also using this app? If there's some interest, I might also put in a small registration/login system to make it multi-user and put it on a public web server.

Send me a PM if you're interested, then I'll let you know when it's ready.

Disclaimer: don't expect rocket science :), just a small handy online application that tracks your progression on the True Dedication achievement. Comparable to the achievement checklists here on X360A.

Thanks,
Peter.

Dirtbiker525
03-24-2009, 08:45 PM
you know what that sounds like a really good idea! :eek:
I Havent attempted this yet as im only like 24% in the game but from what i hear its hard to find all the races etc this would be great!;)

Stuntboy707
03-24-2009, 10:56 PM
this will be sweet, hit us up when it is done.

pkas06
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

I've just finished the True Dedication progression application and put it online. You can find it at

http://www.kassenaar.com/td/.

I think it's worth a look at, if you want to track your progression when you're after the Goal Attack races and the True Dedication achievement.

After a small registration process you can track your progression on the My Races page.

Best of all (if I may say so myself :), you can leave your comments on a race by race base. This might be very helpful to others when they are trying to achieve the goals for the same race you have allready completed.

Let me know what you think by leaving a message on the Contact page of the application or drop me a note at info@kassenaar.com.

Thanks,
Peter.

Boss Kamikaze
04-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi all,

I've posted here before on the True Dedication achievement (which I am hunting for at the moment).

I've found the MCLA menu's on your progression on the True Dedication achievement lacking detail and information.

So being a (web)developer I decided to develop al small "True Dedication Progression Application" wich will enable me to show all MCLA-races completed by course, by time, by area, etc. Also the app will let the user filter or sort the complete Goal Attack list by area, by race type etc.

I will build in some progression meters that say like 'completed xx of xx races, xx%', or similar - as this is not provided by MCLA itself.

Are you guys (or anybody else playing MCLA out there) interested in also using this app? If there's some interest, I might also put in a small registration/login system to make it multi-user and put it on a public web server.

Send me a PM if you're interested, then I'll let you know when it's ready.

Disclaimer: don't expect rocket science :), just a small handy online application that tracks your progression on the True Dedication achievement. Comparable to the achievement checklists here on X360A.

Thanks,
Peter.
Ahh yeah man awesome that's what I have been looking for count me in

pkas06
04-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Ahh yeah man awesome that's what I have been looking for count me in

Well, you're welcome for registering :).

The app is now open, at the address mentioned above.

Dirtbiker525
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
This apps great thanks soo much

pkas06
04-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the compliments.

If you have another suggestion, or feature request (I just added the 'Latest Comments' section), just drop me a note.

Dirtbiker525
04-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Gonna spread the word on this just started the achievement last night and it helps alot!
I Think this deserves to be stickied please :)