PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring Crystal Defenders????

JJ Bombay
03-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Do you guys hate Crystal Defenders or something?? The game has been out for almost a month and the achievements aren't even listed, let alone any guides. I have reminded you guys before, but I am being ignored as much as you are ignoring the game. Am I the only person that bought this game??

Outinthedark
03-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Do you guys hate Crystal Defenders or something?? The game has been out for almost a month and the achievements aren't even listed, let alone any guides. I have reminded you guys before, but I am being ignored as much as you are ignoring the game. Am I the only person that bought this game??

Actually there is an issue with xbox.com and that's the reason why they are not here.

JJ Bombay
03-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Can't there atleast be a place for it on 360 Achievements so we can get some guides going?

The Pants Party
03-24-2009, 03:03 PM
The game has a forum with a guide, videos, etc.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1276

The reason the achievements are not up on our main site is because for some reason Microsoft has not yet posted them on xbox.com - since they aren't up on xbox.com, we can not import the list. I have been checking it every day, as soon as the list is active on xbox.com, we'll import the list so you can use the checklist from our main site.

JJ Bombay
03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks Pants and nice Deadpool!

AOS Puck
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Since we are on the topic, any plans to move Crystal Defenders to the proper category? It is a Strategy game, not an Action game. I posted over a week ago in the "Move a Forum" topic and nothing has been done. I know people are busy, but with all of the staff you would think someone could take a couple minutes and execute the move.

The Pants Party
03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Well only the admins can create or move forums (everyone else can do individually threads, but not an entire forum), and of them that job is laid solely on Krazie. I'll get done eventually, he only does it once a week or so.

AOS Puck
03-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Well only the admins can create or move forums (everyone else can do individually threads, but not an entire forum), and of them that job is laid solely on Krazie. I'll get done eventually, he only does it once a week or so.

That sucks, you would think with a forum of this size they would adjust the powers of the staff so that the Super Mods could do simple stuff like this also.

The Pants Party
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
It's actually a vBulletin thing. They can't give us the power without upgrading us to admin status. I've inquired about more menial tasks, trust me. I like busy work since I have so much down time at my actual work, gives me something to pass the time.

AOS Puck
03-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Ah, I've only moderated on IPB and phpBB forums so I didn't know that you couldn't tweak the staff powers here.

KlicK
03-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Ah, I've only moderated on IPB and phpBB forums so I didn't know that you couldn't tweak the staff powers here.
You can modify permissions and make custom rules for the different usergroups on vB too.

The Pants Party
03-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Perhaps Webb is just too lazy to bother Routine and make him do that then. :p

At any rate, everything gets done in time.

Minty
03-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Just sent Krazie PMs. Or text him on 330 502 6...... na, not quite that mean to him :p

Webb
03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
You can modify permissions and make custom rules for the different usergroups on vB too.
Perhaps Webb is just too lazy to bother Routine and make him do that then. :p

At any rate, everything gets done in time.

We already have about 10 different usergroups and they chew up resources pretty mentally to be honest, so we can't really make anymore without the performance of the site suffering.

As far as I'm aware, you can't pick and choose those sort of powers ... it's either Admin, or no Admin. If there was the ability, I'm fairly sure they'd be done by now.

Either way ... game's up now :D <-- me staying on topic :p

AOS Puck
03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Either way ... game's up now :D <-- me staying on topic :p

Yes, but still in the wrong forum. ;)

Webb
03-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, but still in the wrong forum. ;)

Did we tell you Krazie was a bit slow? :p

AOS Puck
03-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Did we tell you Krazie was a bit slow? :p

I always thought he wore the helmet because he was style challenged. ;)

This topic can probably be closed now before we spend too much time making fun of Krazie. :p :locked

The Pants Party
03-27-2009, 07:09 PM
You can never spend too much time making fun of Krazie. :p