PDA

View Full Version : so pissed

militant07
03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
I did what guide said (play certin score piece for certin guyz to get the EZI)
but everytime i select the one that guide tell, its wrong and i have to check them all to get it

i have 31 piece in my inventory i dont think there should be a mistake.

halp please
that pissed me off, its hell boring to figure whats the one work without a working guide

Starlight126
03-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Mmh...
You mean that for instance your guide says "Play score 1 to get this EZI here", you choose the first score of the list and it's wrong?
It's normal, because scores are sorted according to the order you get them. So if you get the score that the guides calls "score 1" as your second score, it'll be the second one in the list. Unfortunately there's no way to sort them, so...the best way to do that is by having a good musical hearing, but I think this advice cannot be applied to everyone. If you are not among us, well, just have to try 'em all. Cheer up, there are worse achievements ^^
If it was not what you asked, please explain it better.

militant07
03-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Mmh...
You mean that for instance your guide says "Play score 1 to get this EZI here", you choose the first score of the list and it's wrong?
It's normal, because scores are sorted according to the order you get them. So if you get the score that the guides calls "score 1" as your second score, it'll be the second one in the list. Unfortunately there's no way to sort them, so...the best way to do that is by having a good musical hearing, but I think this advice cannot be applied to everyone. If you are not among us, well, just have to try 'em all. Cheer up, there are worse achievements ^^
If it was not what you asked, please explain it better.
nvm i just got my 1000/1000 few seconds ago :woop: