PDA

View Full Version : Games & Achievements List?

Max Limitz
03-24-2009, 07:53 PM
I have added a few games as "Add to collection", rated them and in one game I have added the achievements manually as instructed (Halo Wars). Can other people see my games & ratings & achievements lists or what is the purpose for doing so?

The Pants Party
03-24-2009, 08:32 PM
As of right now none of that is public. Notice I said "as of right now" ;)

The checklist feature is more for yourself though, to keep track of what you still need to work on and flush out the achievements that you already have, which is most useful in the "guide" view - which might not be available yet for Halo Wars actually.

Max Limitz
03-25-2009, 11:24 PM
I have over 170 games for Xbox 360 alone and adding my achievements manually one game at a time seems to be very a slow and error-prone process. Do I actually benefit from adding all the achievements for all the games I own?

The Pants Party
03-25-2009, 11:36 PM
I suppose that would be a personal preference. I enjoy having all the achievements logged (I have over 150k gamerscore, so I had to add quite a few games as well) and when I'm working on a game the checklist will hide all the ones I've already done, allowing me to easily see only the ones I need to work on.

Jappe XBA
03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
I have over 170 games for Xbox 360 alone and adding my achievements manually one game at a time seems to be very a slow and error-prone process. Do I actually benefit from adding all the achievements for all the games I own?

Just a bit offtopic... you're not a completionist? lol. You have 170 games and little over 20k?! :p

But in the topic: I myself like the MyChecklists, and the reason is... well Pants said it all actually. I like to keep track what I'm missing and what I've got and also that completion percentage is more reliable than in ie. 360voice (no offense to 360voice).