PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or did they spend more time on this than they did on World Tour?

Codypotamus
03-24-2009, 10:56 PM
I bought GH World Tour and just downloaded the demo of GH Metallica and just from the demo it seems like they spent more time and effort on Metallica than they did on World Tour. The graphics look better and I like the interface better. It just seems like they spent more money and effort into Metallica...it seems more like the old school guitar hero games which I like better.

impmeister
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't think they have taken more time on it. They have just taken the World Tour skin/model and tried to improve all the problems it had.

N-Forced
03-25-2009, 01:00 AM
i seriously hope that they will patch gh:wt with the updates they added to gh:m since it's essentially the same game with a new set list and menus, i like the fact that i can see if ill 5 star a track during the actual song instead of waiting till the end and the fact that they made the vocals alittle bit better instead of the atrocity of gh:wt vocals

c17rrw
03-27-2009, 12:45 PM
It is possible they spent more time on it than the others (definately longer than the aerosmith one) but its understandable because if you make your company's game you only have to impress the higher ups but you make one based on metallica you gotta impress the higher ups and metallica and they're not going to let a game go out that they are not 100% happy with.

dakisbac
03-27-2009, 01:55 PM
As it's been said, this game is basically a WT clone with a new skin. They obviously have to do something more than just changing the songs

C2darizzle
03-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Honestly they did spend a lot more time on this game. I for one have the game and the into to career mode is epic you see a video of them walking on stage in slow motion and then the game throws you right into a song without showing you any set list honestly it is one of the most epic intros to GH game to date