Lambda Copy of Miss Spencer?

Kevin Boleware

• 6 months later...

You are correct! Shooter 1 is the most useful and time saving. This method is the BEST I have come up with and it even works on HARD difficulty so you make more Money (RR):)

1. Got to CUSTOMIZE and give your Lambda the SHOOTER 1 Moveset and Strike.

2. When the match starts approach opponent and press :dright:+:ybut:(grapple start up)

3.While in the grapple press :ddown:+:ybut: (gut punches)

4. While they are groggy walk up to them and press :dleft:+:ybut: and your Lambda will do an 8 hit combo.

5.Once they fall to the ground pin your opponent and they will NEVER kick out. There you go! No KILLERS or LETHALS needed!

You should win the match in 17 seconds or so. Will take you 3 hours to finish each Lambda(341,000RR). Which totals to 90hrs to finish all 30 Edits toward the 1000G!!!:)

Edited by FeLizP

1. Make Shooter 1 character as described above.

2. Take character online.

3. Use character against other players.

4. Induce RAEG.

5. ????

6. PROFIT!

As for the OP's question, I have no idea which fighting style best resembles Spencer's. I don't really remember how she fought when I played as her. Probably one of the Wrestling or Power styles, I imagine.

The only reason Kevin Boleware requested if there was a move-set like Miss Spencer is because she has an Atomic Drop "Infinite" if you will.

Basically you get behind your opponent and press :dleft:+:ybut: which does an Atomic Drop. This leaves them groggy for a few seconds, then press :dleft:+:ybut: again and its another Atomic Drop!The computer will NOT reverse it, and I believe it cannot be reversed period. You can continue this for a while until they are completely humiliated as this embarasses them everytime you do it. Then do it again after the H-Scene then capitalize with her LETHAL which is also done from behind.

Makes her one of the more deadliest of the 20 Roses and also the easiest to win matches with even on HARD. A very identical version of her move-set can be found under WRESTLING 9 style, would like to thank Ssrn53 for this finding.If you hit maybe 8 atomic drops or so and hit the Lethal you should win the match in like 40 seconds or so.

No biggy, SHOOTER 1 trick is faster anyway. (17 seconds):D

Edited by FeLizP

The only reason Kevin Boleware requested if there was a move-set like Miss Spencer is because she has an Atomic Drop "Infinite" if you will.

Pretty pointless, considering Shooter 1 also has an infinite in addition to that ridiculous punch combo you mentioned.

While the opponent's stunned, pressing Up+Y repeats the triple gut-punch stun that results from Right+Y, Down+Y. Building up your bar with this move and Irish whipping your opponent into her own corner (to knock down her partner in a tag match) is a good way to prevent early Rescues.

Granted, Rescues in the first 15 seconds of the match rarely happen, but I've had them happen to me on occasion when fighting pairs that get along extremely well (Reiko/Dixie, Dixie/Aisha, etc.).

No biggy, SHOOTER 1 trick is faster anyway. (17 seconds):D

My best is 16 seconds. I'm STILL trying like heck to beat that.

• 1 month later...

But I am sorry to report that there are no Spencer Move Sets in the WRESTLING category.

Not true. Lambda style 'Wrestling 9' is Miss Spenser's style move for move. 'Power 1' (my fave) also has an infinite atomic drop. There's at least one more style with an infinite atomic drop but I forgot which one. I like 'Power 1' because it has a ground grapple move that body damages, humiliates, pins, and is difficult (but not impossible) to kick out of after nailing them with them with a few atomic drops.

I know 'Shooter 1' can be good for a fast match but I find short wrestling matches boring so I usually don't go for the quickest pin.

Edited by Ssrn53

Excellent find!I tested it and although it actually is not a 100% copy of Spencers move-set it DOES have the 2 atomic drops from behind which is why Kevin wanted it in the first place.Most of her moves are there I would say 97% of the set is Spencers. I have updated my posts already and have credited you. Yes, I am glad you have confirmed this as there are some people out there who actually enjoy this game and want to play each match in its entirety.

I developed the Shooter 1 method because you have to play A LOT of matches and after a while no matter how much you like this game it can get pretty monotonous. So this method was invented by me(on accident actually) to help grind for money to purchase costumes.

I also like to play a good wrestling match on here, but when you hit the 100 hour mark or so it starts to get a bit tedious especially with the Lamdas. As you should know you can't change the original 20 Roses move-sets so earning money/winning matches with them is painful enough as some of the Roses have some pretty lousy moves and some are extremely weak like Benikage. Once you get to the Lambdas you will be so drained that you will happily take the Shooter 1 method, well most people.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and respect for the game, and maybe you wont get the 1000G as fast as others at least you'll get it eventually and at the same time enjoy the game in all of its splendor.:)

Edited by FeLizP