PDA

View Full Version : Can you do team deathmatch with only 2?

NoobishPenguin
03-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Just as the subject line says, can you do team death match with only two players? I only ask because a couple of months back me and two of my friends tried to do a team death match and it would not let them join the team death match game or let the game get started with only three of us

so for a while we've assumed you needed at least 4, but with all of these threads suggesting otherwise, but not really confirming I'm curious if you just only need 2 people to be able to start a game, and if that's the case, why didn't it work for only 3 of us?

Patriot Se
03-31-2009, 09:16 PM
You can do a 2 person player match with team deathmatch settings. So you can get all the kill achievements and the 250 kills. You also get credit for the deathmatch kills while doing them in Team deathmatch.

However you will still need to 10 games of Ranked (ideally deathmatch) to get credit for those. Those you can do with 2 people as long as it is deathmatch and not something else.

JASEL84
04-18-2009, 06:25 PM
i need to buy this game and finish all online achievements looks pretty easy msg me if u need those achievements next week. Cheers jsl

CaptainPoopster
04-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Well, I pretty you sure you can. My friend has told me so,to bad he doesn't have the game any more so I can't boost with him.

So anyone wanting to Boost for any of the Achievements. Send me a message on
XBL. Gamertag: CaptainPoopster