PDA

View Full Version : Export Songs

d.palapuz
03-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Just a quick question about this..
I bought points to get the license key to export songs from my RockBand 1 game to Rockband 2..
Before that, I also bought songs before to play in my Rockband 1, and I dont think it was exported with the rest of the songs in rockband 1..
My question is, can I play those downloaded songs in RockBand 2 even if I downloaded the Rockband 1 dlc songs for it..
Also, will the license key in exporting songs from Rockband 1 will also be in Rockband 2 for the future rockband games..

TwistedFate
03-26-2009, 04:35 AM
DLC works on either game, it doesn't matter which game you bought it for.

We don't know if you will be able to export RB2 songs, we aren't psychic. They haven't even confirmed there will be more Rock Bands past The Beatles, and it's not for sure that one will even be cross-compatible with the rest of the RB series.

If $5 for 84 songs is an economic hardship for you, maybe you shouldn't be buying the $60 game in the first place.

d.palapuz
03-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the reply..

xBLOODxSHOTx
03-30-2009, 09:30 PM
wow..twisted settle down bitch no reason to get upset

TwistedFate
03-30-2009, 10:07 PM
wow..twisted settle down bitch no reason to get upset

I wasn't upset, but call me a bitch again for no reason and see how quickly that will change.

TwistedFate
03-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Bitch :-P

You don't count. I already ignore what you say. :p

xBLOODxSHOTx
03-31-2009, 02:10 AM
am i supposed to be scared now or what?

TwistedFate
03-31-2009, 02:18 AM
am i supposed to be scared now or what?

Nope, I'm just saying you don't know me and you don't realize that he edited the initial post after I responded making it look like I over reacted.

But the real question is who is actually the bitch here; the guy who answered all the OP's questions, or the one who jumped into a conversation he knew nothing about and started slinging insults without adding anything else to the conversation?

xBLOODxSHOTx
03-31-2009, 02:42 AM
hmm
given those options anyonbody would choose the latter
but the real choices are: the BITCH who over-reacted and made fun of the person asking the question, refering to their budget, and then lied about his post being edited, or the person who defended the questioner, who obviously felt offended by the said BITCH
end of conversation, im not replying anymore

TwistedFate
03-31-2009, 03:21 AM
Fine, give me the final word. Anybody can see the OP edited his post. It's in plain English at the bottom of his post. Anybody can see the time I posted. It's also in plain view. You can see that part of my post makes no sense with what is shown in the original post. I don't need to lie. The evidence is right there.

Honestly, what do I have to gain by lying about it. I'm a well respected member who helps people whenever he can. I answer questions here on a daily basis. And as I said before, anybody can see the edit trail, and see that he edited his initial post right before he posted the second time.

It's actually better that you don't respond, because the fact is you have no clue what you are talking about here, and that becomes more obvious with everything you say in this thread. As a wise man once said "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."