PDA

View Full Version : The Official How long to 1000 thread

A 2rue boofer
03-26-2009, 05:12 AM
I dont know about you but I love completion and don't want to search around a games forum for someones post that says how long to 1000 which I never find...

So my Idea is in every game forum to have a stickied thread where people can post how long it took them to 1000 the game so gamers can get a rough idea on what they are in for in the total gameplay of the game and total time going for all achievements.. to me this is a good idea since I am sick of looking for peoples post and mods get mad if you make a thread saying is the game an easy 1000 or not...

Leave some feedback...

The Pants Party
03-26-2009, 05:16 AM
There is really no need for that. People can discuss how long a game takes in the "achievement discussion" thread (this is the main reason mods get mad when people make a new thread... if you want to ask how long a game takes, use that thread!), or even the "achievement guide" thread since the person making the guide would most likely know how long it takes.

And of course there are the quick/hard 1000's threads or road maps. Many ways to discuss that without creating a new thread to clog up all the forums.

A 2rue boofer
03-26-2009, 05:19 AM
gosh pants why do you always have to put me down... well I understand where you are coming from but the average american as lazy lol but I guess your right.

off topic is my horse and me 2 only in pal regions or is it available in the USA

Jdm
03-26-2009, 05:49 AM
off topic is my horse and me 2 only in pal regions or is it available in the USA

My Horse and Me 2 is a PAL exclusive, but it's a region-free game.

horstwayne
03-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Even though for Pants those threads shouldn't exist, you can find them easily already created on most forums.

Click "Search this forum", fill in "1000" and click "Go", and there you have it, in most cases. Otherwise check the threads Pants mentioned.

oX will i am Xo
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
its easy enough to find out, no need for more clutter imo

nd heyy u stole my avatar!!

The Pants Party
03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
gosh pants why do you always have to put me down...

Nothing personal, just going by what is best for the site. Not everyone's suggestion is going to be a good fit for us. :)

dakisbac
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Since you want one on every forum instead of one place, just look at the roadmaps. Same information the same way without adding a pointless sticky to the forum.

Jappe XBA
03-26-2009, 02:08 PM
My Horse and Me 2 is a PAL exclusive, but it's a region-free game.
Mr. I Know It All.

To the topic: I don't think these are needable because you can check the easy/tough 1000s and road maps. JUST LIKE EVERYONE HAVE SAID. lol.

Jdm
03-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Mr. I Know It All.

That's Mr. Jdm to YOU, pal.;)