PDA

View Full Version : Dear Plimpdaddy

Elekid
03-27-2009, 05:47 AM
So I noticed we were set up in a quick card ranked match and you quit. What's the matter? Afraid you'll lose? ;)

SengIV
03-27-2009, 02:21 PM
So I noticed we were set up in a quick card ranked match and you quit. What's the matter? Afraid you'll lose? ;)

LOL. Seriously though, what a douche for sitting on the achievement.

plimpdaddy
03-28-2009, 02:02 AM
too bad so sad

SengIV
03-28-2009, 12:49 PM
too bad so sad

So you are the douche sitting on the achievement.

Are you really scared to lose so you quit out of games?

Thats sad.

Midnight Malice
03-30-2009, 11:51 PM
yeah, seriously... this site is about helping people achieve as well, not just you. People spend countless hours working on guides, and finding the best and fastest ways to unlock achievements and they share that knowledge gained through hard work and time spent with hundreds of thousands of people at no charge... If you are going to use the site dedicated to unlocking achievements, maybe you should help out a bit.

Elekid
03-31-2009, 04:45 AM
Oh this had nothing to do with the achievement as I already had it. I was just saying he was afraid to lose at a friendly game is all.

Midnight Malice
03-31-2009, 04:48 AM
I have it too, but I have help 4 people in the past 2 days... basically everyone who asked nicely. And there are lots of people that quit out of card battles as soon as they see an all star lineup. I should use guys in the mid to low 80's just to prove a point... but this game sucks, so I'm not going to play it a second longer than it takes to 1000 it.

Elekid
03-31-2009, 06:16 AM
lol! My card team is nothing but my starter cards. I'm sure anyone with any other cards could mop the floor with my team. And I've been helping everyone who has asked me for help with the achievement as well. And hopefully the update to the game (whenever that may be) will persuade me to play the game online more. Until then I'm sticking to my franchise mode.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-31-2009, 09:31 AM
So you are the douche sitting on the achievement.

Are you really scared to lose so you quit out of games?

Thats sad.

It's okay. I already passed the achievement on to about 10 people who then passed it on to an additional large amount. The achievement shouldn't be too hard to get now.

SengIV
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
It's okay. I already passed the achievement on to about 10 people who then passed it on to an additional large amount. The achievement shouldn't be too hard to get now.

Thats good. I am going to mention you in the guide for being a kind person passing it on.

DavidKelly18
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Yeah once I got it I just posted on here and said whoever wants it MSG me and I've helped a couple people out with it.

Bobtroid
03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Thats good. I am going to mention you in the guide for being a kind person passing it on.

I gave him the achievement orginally haha

Elekid
03-31-2009, 11:07 PM

Definitely. I did the same and half the people who I helped all said they'd do the same. It shouldn't be too long now until everyone has it. :)