PDA

View Full Version : Demo

scoobydiesel
02-15-2006, 08:20 AM
i just got it in the newer OXM (i didnt dl it) man this game seriusly creeps me out, the demo(and most likly the game) doesnt have music to distract you like other games do....so its just you in a dark and quiet area as something makes a noise...you look around with the flashlight and BAM down the hall runs some frantic freak...you go to follow it...you turn the way it was headed....it isnt there yet another sound of somethign falling is heard.

I love games with a good score but man games with out them can be good to...this was insane i thought, i played the Quake 4 demo before hand with all the guns and what not...come condemend i had a handgun ...for a little....

crazy stuff.

Dunno if im the only one here that played the demo but if you havnt you should...(i knwo alot have rented or own the game tho)

Minty
02-15-2006, 09:42 AM
im waitiing for it in the post ;D ;D

DaveWilma07
02-15-2006, 11:46 AM
If you think the demo is disturbing you should play the game! Superb. The Burnt out school level is particularly pant wetting :D

Minty
02-15-2006, 11:49 AM
dont tell scooby that. he finds Madden scary really ;D

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 12:35 AM
lmao....so?

In the school are there kids? like little kids?

the type of horror movies taht scare me are the ones with kids like little girls and stuff they jsut creep me out

DaveWilma07
02-16-2006, 08:49 AM
There are Junkies and Zombie types depicting the likeness of children and teachers. You might go into a room and find a crazy monster scratching on the blackboard etc.
Also when you go into the playground, there is a lot of blood and the sound of children playing and screaming. The locker rooms are particularly scary. Excellent stuff.

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 09:46 AM
teachers=not creepy but children...yes 0_0

DaveWilma07
02-16-2006, 03:55 PM
my teachers were creepy. Geography teacher would sing openly to himself and dance up and down the corridors. Rest assured I stayed out of his way...

scoobydiesel
02-17-2006, 09:49 AM
iv had a few eeh creepy but non oh shizzle creepy

GoJoeThibaultGo
11-06-2010, 07:22 PM
when did a demo for this come out? ive been waiting for this damn game since e3 2004. hope its as good as i anticipate.

till then...back to grinding god of war 2