PDA

View Full Version : Challenge win for both when zero points

PiaMaria79
03-28-2009, 08:24 AM
If both "singers" get zero points, both get the challenge win...

I hope the upcoming update will fix this one as I think it's totally lame way to win challenges. Please note that if you're on my friend list and send me a challenge, I don't do zero points. I want to enjoy Lips and have fun, the achievement will come eventually... so if you want a quick 20 challenge wins and apparently don't care about the game itself, maybe I'm not the right person to challenge :)

Deadly Moves
03-28-2009, 02:27 PM

I hope the upcoming update will fix this one as I think it's totally lame way to win challenges. Please note that if you're on my friend list and send me a challenge, I don't do zero points. I want to enjoy Lips and have fun, the achievement will come eventually... so if you want a quick 20 challenge wins and apparently don't care about the game itself, maybe I'm not the right person to challenge :)
WTH?! if i had known that i would have been able to help some1 else get the acheev at the same time i was getting it.

Shelton
04-04-2009, 08:48 AM

I wish I had known this. Instead of 20 times, my friend and I had to do it 40 times.:(

One of the problems is that challenges are restricted to your friends list. Why not have something like GH where u can search for people and play at the same time? Unless you have friends who are seriously into LIPS boosting is the only option.

Boss Kamikaze
04-04-2009, 08:54 AM
All right sweet didnt know that so if anyone want to get the achievement before the update send me a friend request GT: Boss Kamikaze and send a message saying Lips Boosting

PiaMaria79
04-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Has anyone tried if this still works after the update?

Boss Kamikaze
04-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Has anyone tried if this still works after the update?
Just tried it and I don't think it works anymore :(

Baihu1983
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
No it still works.

deano ward
04-06-2009, 12:06 PM
it works but your "average" goes to biscuit. which doesn;t look good on the leaderboards....tehy'll know you're cheating