PDA

View Full Version : Goal Attack Achievement bugged out? (DLC)

Whiskey Daniels
03-28-2009, 03:03 PM
This achievement seems to be bugged for me. Yesterday I started doing all of the SC goal attacks but failed to beat the time and damage requirements in a couple of the races figuring I would just redo them the next day.

So I start off where I did not get all of the little icons lit up and dominate the race, coming in 1st, hardly any damage and even posting the number 1 time on the leader boards. Even after the race where it shows how much money and rep you've earned it shows that I completed every task for that goal attack, all icons lit up including star.

So I go back to the list where all of goal attacks are and it hasn't updated, it still shows that I've only come in first and still need to light up the damage and beating the required time icons, no star either.

Does anyone know whats up with this?

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Hmmm I just been trying for this achievement and won every single race meeting all requirments, I got all gold icons on everything after the race, but when I didnt get the achievement, I went to the Goal Attack menu, and everything is lit up except the last few on ordered races, even though I have completed them twice now, so yep it is glitched out, I am downloading the DLC again and see what happens.

It stopped taking gold stats for me after SC Tour race on ordered, I didnt get the damage gold icon, but gold on the time etc, and its stopped recording progress from there.

Whiskey Daniels
03-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Friend of mine is having the same problem. Let me know if re downloading it works.

I can tell you this, disconnected from XBL still doesn't help, also different classes wont update it, and also trying it without the required update that you get when you start up the game does not work. Infact the DLC is not even playable without the update.

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 03:23 PM
64% will test in a min

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Didnt work, still glitched

Whiskey Daniels
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah this isn't looking good, apparently it's that SC tour race that is the cause of this.

Only thing I can think of right now is just transfer your save to a memory card and making a new save profile on your main gamertag account. Unfortunately for me I don't have a memory card. :(

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
woah woah slow down! I HAVE the achievement, it's the last i had to get of the SC achievements. why are others expriencing this problem?:confused:

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Luckily I do, but dont back up all the time, but saying that I last backed up MC:LA last night, after doing EVERYTHING except Goal Attacks.

So I have just tested something out, I put my glitched game on 1 memory card, and loaded up my backed up save from last night onto the 360 console.

I just did the SC Tour Race, and passed it with all icons lit, went into Goal Attack menu, and its lit up fine this time, after 2 more races, that previously failed to register, they work too.

So this got me thinking, and I dont know if I am 100% right, but I just did this test, I did the SC Tour Race and purposely lost the race, but passed the time and damage, I checked the Goal Attack menu, and this showed up correctly, I went back into the Race, and passed it flying colors in all areas, and the glitch appeared again, it would not add my golden win icon.

Im lucky that I had a fairly recent save, but even then, I still need to do ALL Goal Attack again after doing it this morning already, 3 hours wasted, oh well least Its value for money, providing the cheevie works this time, I am going to monitor my wins, race by race. But for now I would like to warn people, you must try and win first time, if you feel you wont meet a criteria on Goal Attack, dont finish anyways, restart the race, and make sure you pass EVERYTHING FIRST TIME, as that seems the best workaround right now.

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 03:58 PM
woah woah slow down! I HAVE the achievement, it's the last i had to get of the SC achievements. why are others expriencing this problem?:confused:

I would say you won everything first time, or was one of the lucky folks lol, congrats.:drunk

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-28-2009, 04:04 PM
thx. i don't think it was because i finished all the races first time, b/c when i was a doing a SC goal attack if i knew i wasn't going to get full marks before the end of the race then i would restart. This meant i would only finish the race if were going to get all the targets.

They better sort this out soon!:mad:

xI Gunner Ix
03-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Unfortunately I _did_ pass all goals with flying colors on the SC Tour race, the first time...and I only got credit for time. After that, no goals on any race will light up for me.

I am trying a different work around, this will not work for everyone. I have a 100% save pre-DLC on an old hard drive and i am currently downloading the premium pack to it. When its done, i'm going to go straight to goal attacks first and see how far I get. hopefully I will get the achievement this way. I'm doing this to rule out any progress through SC being the culprit.

Again, mine became glitched even though I did pass all goals successfully.

xI Gunner Ix
03-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, I made it through all ordered races and to "round Baldwin" in circtuit races and I got glitched again. Got only time for that race, an no goals for anything after that.

This is REALLY infuriating.

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Well, I made it through all ordered races and to "round Baldwin" in circtuit races and I got glitched again. Got only time for that race, an no goals for anything after that.

This is REALLY infuriating.
There is also the landmark races

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Im using a race - memory card method, do a race, save, exit to dash, update a memory card, then repeat until glitch, then reload last save.

It seems to be working I have 6 circuit races left to do but cant be bothered today now, done them 3 times already I should have the achievement 3 times over lmao

Harry Lloyd
03-28-2009, 08:41 PM
So to sum up, we have to achieve all goals for SC Tour in one race and then everything will be ok?

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Not so sure now, as its glitching on me whatever race I do and whever I come......I think were screwed until its patched, unless your lucky and it works as it should.

W1ckeDxt
03-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey Guys, Me and some friends got the same problem, I tried to fail one of the SC Goal Attacks, and then complete it again so maybe the achievement would unlock.

Also does the Brother Time achievement works for you guys?
Because I complete all the runs, but It doesn't save my progress, so "Best Time" is still empty.

Me and some friends are having these problems, kudos to you guys trying to figuring it out!

Evo Kazz
03-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Im sick of this shit achievement, its the last I need, and I have beat every single race 5 times over now.

I have done it with winning continuously, without using restarts, done it in a car, a bike, the ducati aswell.

I have done it in differant orders, I have done it all, and it wont work at all.

If anyone here has unlocked GOALLLLLLLL please post and say how you did it, with what car? in what order? I know some people have unlocked this, but wondering why 4 people I know are having this issue, and now people online too!

The closest I got was with the Ducati, I managed to light up all the ordered and all the circuit races gold, whoopdy fucking doo I thought, as when I moved to Unordered races, the first one I did threw me the glitch, I passed it with flying colors in every criteria, but it only gave me the time gold icon, I came first, and never crashed once, but no gold icons for those.

Been some great DLC this month but most of its been glitched to fuck, whats wrong with developers this year and DLC?

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Im sick of this shit achievement, its the last I need, and I have beat every single race 5 times over now.

I have done it with winning continuously, without using restarts, done it in a car, a bike, the ducati aswell.

I have done it in differant orders, I have done it all, and it wont work at all.

If anyone here has unlocked GOALLLLLLLL please post and say how you did it, with what car? in what order? I know some people have unlocked this, but wondering why 4 people I know are having this issue, and now people online too!

The closest I got was with the Ducati, I managed to light up all the ordered and all the circuit races gold, whoopdy fucking doo I thought, as when I moved to Unordered races, the first one I did threw me the glitch, I passed it with flying colors in every criteria, but it only gave me the time gold icon, I came first, and never crashed once, but no gold icons for those.

Been some great DLC this month but most of its been glitched to fuck, whats wrong with developers this year and DLC? Yeah I'm getting sick of it to, took the game out of my Xbox360, damn.

I also got everything with flying colors, and I did EVERYTHING in 1 RUN, fuc*.

Did you get the "Brother Time" achievement?
Because that one doesn't work either here, I can race all I want but it doesn't save my "Best Time" at the time trails.

So it's racing for nothing since it's not keeping track of my times.

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Brother time unlocked for me after my third time trial race, when I won a car, cant remember which.

Im tempted to take the game out aswell, I feel better knowing its not just me, stories are spreading round the net by the hour of this issue.

Whats pissing me off, and not letting me rest, is the fact several people have it unlocked, but how?

Also if its a software glitch, and needs patching, god only knows when it will be fixed, it took Rockstar 10,00000000000000,000000000 years to release a few cars and a bit of land, with a few bloody races. Imagine the timescale to fix something!

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I'm hoping we will get a patch soon, and on the time trails, the problem is that the game doesn't save my times , so it I can't get it at all.

Now I'm off to playing GTA IV again...

Whiskey Daniels
03-29-2009, 04:20 AM
So to sum up, we have to achieve all goals for SC Tour in one race and then everything will be ok?

No, apparently it can happen on any race. You can even do all ordered races without it glitching then all of a sudden it will glitch up on you in circuit races.

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Im wondering if its anything to do with these 2 car packs that were pulled from marketplace.

Weird thing is I wiped cache, and deleted my DLC, but whe I redownloaded it the 2 car packs are still installed.

K0 H17 K1LL
03-29-2009, 08:58 AM
It glitched up on me on downtown to randy's landmark race, everything was highlighted but the star, now nothing will give achviments did brother time, no achvi

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 09:09 AM
This is BS, more and more people with this issue, we need a fixxxxxxx

roy1751
03-29-2009, 09:10 AM
I got the achievement just now by doing the goal attacks first thing after downloading the DLC and letting the game update as it booted. I was already on my bike, so never even visited the garage or nothing. Hit the top of the goal attacks and after winning all gold just hit 'Next Race'. I restarted if damage got too high before the end of the race, time was never a problem since the bike is a beast. When the races rolled over to the ones from the main game, I hit the next goal attack list directly from the menu. Also checked whether the races I just did registered and they were all gold. Achiev popped as soon as the update leaderboard/game saved prompts of the last race. This is all in one sitting. I suggest doing it this way for people that just starting on the DLC achievs.

So thanks for the heads up. It probably doesn't help people with the glitch(unless you have a backed up pre-DLC save), there must be something that happens later in the game that can cause it.

Whiskey Daniels
03-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Im wondering if its anything to do with these 2 car packs that were pulled from marketplace.

Weird thing is I wiped cache, and deleted my DLC, but whe I redownloaded it the 2 car packs are still installed.

Has nothing to do with the car packs, other people are glitching out without even having them on their hard drives.

Whiskey Daniels
03-29-2009, 09:16 AM
It glitched up on me on downtown to randy's landmark race, everything was highlighted but the star, now nothing will give achviments did brother time, no achvi

Looks like once people hit this glitch nothing updates, including race wins and times.

I've heard of some people having problems with SUV/low rider wins not adding up and wins just not counting in general... including the time trials.

K0 H17 K1LL
03-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Looks like once people hit this glitch nothing updates, including race wins and times.

I've heard of some people having problems with SUV/low rider wins not adding up and wins just not counting in general... including the time trials.
This really pisses me off cause i was so close to getting an Audi R8

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Hmm so maybe something in the SC story causes this, and the Goals need to be done first, too late for me as my backup save is not pre dlc anymore, bahh

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Just tried somethings with the auto-save function and no luck.

About the story,
In the main game I got 100%, Now in SC I also got 100%, but not: "Brother Time" and "Goooaaall!!!" since my game does not save my progress..

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Well Im out of ideas, I sent a customer support email to Rockstar but thats nothing to fall back on really, Im guessing a new save from scratch would fix it, and go right into goal attack, the downside being you will have all the shit cars so would have to earn some cash I suspect.....

Worth a try?

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Support E-mail to Rockstar is nice, I also e-mailed them about my Chinatown Wars Race Stats not saving..

Worth a try, yeah I don't know, I think if you have enough time on your hands you can pull it off, but I'm hoping they will release a patch that will check if you got the Goal Attacks complete and will unlock the achievement.

And fix the saving of course.

Whiskey Daniels
03-29-2009, 01:09 PM
I would not start a new save, only reason is because it's not certain that you will get the achievement.

Somebody already tried using a back up save and going directly into the goal attacks and dominating them one by one completing all of the ordered races and it just suddenly glitched.

Unless someone finds some sort of way around this it looks like the only thing we can do is wait for a patch.

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-29-2009, 01:11 PM
Still having this problem huh? dare i say it but i wish now the dlc was delayed more until this was fixed

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 01:27 PM
I started a new game but Unordered Goal Attacks are not there now, maybe you need to unlock them in story, I cant be bothered, I also dont have a garage yet and cant remember how long till I get one.....dont think its worth the hassle yet

bs000
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
I just got the South Central goal attack achievement. While going for it I got really worried after reading this thread. I'm not sure if this will help anyone but this is what I did:

I saved the goal achievement for last. I got every other DLC achievement first. Then I turned off autosave before starting any goal attacks. I don't have a memory card so if it glitched I could reset the console and start over (it never glitched for me though).

I did each SC goal attack in order starting from the first ordered race. I made sure to achieve all objectives before finishing a race. If I took too much damage or a AI finished before me I immediately restarted the race. After each race I would return to cruise (instead of going to "next race") and check to make sure it recorded everything correctly (all 4 objective icons turn gold for that race). Annnnd repeated until all goal attacks were done. All in one sitting. Zero console resets. Zero glitches. Achievement unlocked.

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Gratz man, but I have the problem that it's not saving my progress, it does for Vehicle Rep And Missions, but not for the goal attacks and time trails..

GreaseMonkeyGB
03-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Yh I got the achievement yesterday, no problems what so ever, infact I didn't know it was glitched until after I had unlocked it. Even now I'm still unsure why I did and so many others didn't :(

xI Gunner Ix
03-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Interesting that once this glitch hits it affects everything in the story, not just Goal attack. I saw someone on another forum post that they couldn't even get the low ballin achievement because no matter how many races he did it wasn't updating his progress.

I wish I had thought of turning autosave off...too late now since my backup save is glitched too.

Evo Kazz
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
The good news is that Rockstar will have to patch this and pretty quick hopefully, as many have complained now via E-Mail, and forums are filling up with issues similar to what we have had.

Second good news is I got the GOAALLL achievement now after earning it 7 times over, I bought an XPORT 360 last year, and rarely use it, I had a backup of 3 months ago, and luckily, nearly everything was unlocked on my game, this was pre DLC, I basically jumped right into Goal Attacks, did them with the Kawasaki, in order...and it worked.

So anyone reading this, please take note, doing story mode first really puts the achievements at risk, I would strongly advise doing Goal Attack first, if you dont, it seems you have a 50/50 chance of the glitch.

So 1250 now for me, but one of the most frustrating ones I done lol, Ninja Gaiden 2's 1250 never gave me the headache this game did purely on the ammount of times I needed to do Goal Attacks over and over......then them bloody glitching.

I have now restored my latest save which is still glitched to the heavens lol, but I have all the achievements for now, and will play again once it's patched.

W1ckeDxt
03-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the update, I'm still trying to get it, no luck, I'm hoping it will be patched soon.

It's so irritating.

barrybarfly
03-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Seeing as I dont have a memory card it looks like I'm screwed then. I ran TakeTwo earlier (who own R*) and they claimed they hadn't heard of this glitch at all. Guess I could be waiting a long time for a fix.....

metalangel
03-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but I got the DLC today and THEN went and did all the Goal Attacks for non-South Central areas... no achievement.

Now, it could be that it'll be triggered once I do the South Central ones because technically I haven't done *all* the Goal Attacks... but do I wanna risk it? Or am I screwed already?

K0 H17 K1LL
03-31-2009, 01:28 AM
My game is now offcialy screwed, Cannot get any achviments. just 'got' have car, will travil. no achivment, cannot not account link on the social club either

xI Gunner Ix
03-31-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm pretty certain they know about it by now. Not sure when (or if) a fix is coming though.

W1ckeDxt
03-31-2009, 05:37 PM
My game is now offcialy screwed, Cannot get any achviments. just 'got' have car, will travil. no achivment, cannot not account link on the social club either

Same here, my stats on Social Club don't update, I'm hoping that they are aware of it now. :)

Evo Kazz
03-31-2009, 06:08 PM
I feel for you guys, this really sucks monkey nuts, I only got by cos of my XPORT 360, I would advise anyone to buy one of these if you can especially if you are into achievements etc, they can save your butt lol, downside is they are not cheap mine was 45.

But they are better then a MU as they backup EVERYTHING, from saves to profiles, to themes, avatars etc.

Not that thats any help now, I am waiting for Rockstar to mail me back still. I will post here what they say to me, if they do say anything at all.

Bigbillzy
03-31-2009, 09:05 PM
I can't seem to get connected to Social club, I seemed to have put in my msn addy instead of the addy for my xbox live and I can't seem to change it and I created a new account for it the proper e-mail adress in aswell and everything. It says I need to get signed in and play the agme which I have done already. SOMEONE HELP!

GaurdianHero
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
forget the goal attacks, i can't even get the missions to start, and i'm really pissed about that.

Tem0n
04-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Luckily i got my Audi R8 right before i went in and started the goal attacks last night for SC. Needless to say now my game is glitched like everyone else and no achievements will pop... :(

barrybarfly
04-09-2009, 05:19 PM
till no news on a fix/patch for this issue. After the DLC debacle and now this I dont think I will buy anymore taketwo/rockstar games.

Harry Lloyd
04-10-2009, 11:12 AM
I started playing the DLC yesterday. First thing I did was complete all goal attacks, of course after disabling autosave. But there was no problem, I passed them all and got the achievement. When I knew I wasn't gonna achieve all goals in a race I always restarted.

I haven't started the SC career yet, I'll do that later today.

Harry Lloyd
04-11-2009, 04:10 PM
And I've just finished the South Central career. It's awfully short, but nevertheless this DLC is very very nice. The lowriders and SUVs rock, easy 250 G and a very cool map expansion, I like it a lot.

I think I'll continue to play this game from time to time, mostly because of the new cars.

I wonder if there's gonna be another DLC.

As for the achievements - I guess those who encountered a bug were just unlucky. I had no problems whatsoever.

metalangel
04-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Any news yet?

I've been told be a friend with 1000/1000 that I might not be glitched, as you have to finish the story in the normal game (including all the champs, and one guy who you have to beat like three times before he unlocks a goal attack) before all the goal attacks will even be available to try... so I might be okay!

Still nervous about playing it more tho...

barrybarfly
04-15-2009, 11:32 AM
The problem is when you complete a goal attack, then go back to choose a goal attack race and it shows that you haven't completed any of the objectives for the race you just did (even though the leaderboards show your time as being fast enough to acieve the time objective, if nothing else). I have 7 like that despite beating them multiple time.

pkas06
04-16-2009, 07:46 AM
FYI: I just finished all the Goal Attacks for the South Central DLC without problems.
What I did:

*) AutoSave was ON.
*) My career was on 99% (just need to complete the "Ballerz" tournament)
*) First I did all original Goal Attack races (for the True Dedication achievement), they unlocked fine.
*) Then I went for all the SC Goal Attack races (they're easy! Compared to the original GA-races)
*) After completing a single race I always got back to cruise, as suggested in this thread, then I made sure all icons were lit. They always were for me.
*) I restarted a race if I couldn't meet one of the goals. However, one time I failed to do so (didn't notice I was over the 25% damage limit), and had only 2 icons lit. The next time however, all 4 were lit, so no glitch here. Luck?
*) I did not do it in one session. I spread it across three days.
*) After the last Landmark race (Watts face off) the achievement unlocked just fine.

Good luck to everyone else!

W1ckeDxt
04-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Got it!
Just got it though, started a new game 2 weeks ago, boosted it to group 3 vehicles got the ducati and did them in 1 run. :)

Now only the brother-time one and I got them all. :)

FrivolousRhyme
04-22-2009, 04:36 AM
goooooaaalll!

just got it. finished all the missions from the original and the dlc before attacking the sc goal attack. all original goal attacks were 100%ed before i started the dlc. i made sure i didn't mess up any of the goals (and that was only the damage one if anything, b/c the ninja dominates through the times easily), but if i was close to damaging to 25%, i would just restart. after every race, i went back to cruise and then back into goal attack (b/c that's what someone else did before me) and everything was there. beat the whole goal attack in about 6-7 different sittings with auto save "on". glad to finally beat this game.

PRODrift X360
04-30-2009, 12:26 PM
I have the same still too, I'm gonna try that too finishing all original and sc missions first and then try them all again.. hope it'll work btw. when I want to download the premium package again will it cost me 800 Ms points again?

*edit, well fine that didn't work too I beat the motorcycle champ as I still had to do that one and the achievement for beating him didn't came either :(

pkas06
04-30-2009, 05:56 PM
You don't have to spend 800 MS points again. The download will always be available to your GamerTag-account. You can safely delete the SC-upgrade and download/install it later on again.

Peter.

Tem0n
05-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Has anyone heard if Rockstar is going to correct this glitch?

Law
05-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Just got it. Here are the specifics of what I did:

-All other DLC achievements were complete
-Career % was only 90%
-Autosave was OFF (I also did not save it at all until the entire thing was complete)
-Did it all in one sitting (~90 minutes)
-Did not have the other car packs downloaded
-All Non-DLC Goal Attack races were previously completed
-Did not do them in any particular order
-Finished race, returned to cruise, did another race
-If I didnt think I would get all goals completed I would restart the race

PRODrift X360
05-14-2009, 08:50 PM
how do you save when auto-save is disabled?

Harry Lloyd
05-17-2009, 11:25 AM
You enable auto-save when you want to save, it's seems a lot safer than having it enabled all the time.

Barad
05-27-2009, 07:57 PM
I have this stupid-ass problem and it sucks! :mad: any fix for this??..bcuz i cant be assed to start a new game and loose my progress..

omgyjya_switch7
05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Has this still not been patched? :| No one has heard anything about an update?

Barad
05-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Am i guaranteed the achievement if i start a new game?? :(

miedzianek
06-07-2009, 07:57 PM
i get it...with no problems

u guys do/think wrong

u think its bugged because it didnt 'update'...because u need to do ALL requirments(damage/time/place) in ONE race(not in one track,in one race so when u finich u need to be first with damage less thank 25% and have time less than xx:xx)

GTAmissions1
06-21-2009, 09:29 PM
People are getting the requirements and it doesn't update.

Let me say it like this:
When you finish a goal attack race, it lights up what goals are completed.
But people are stating it won't show on the list.
So you didn't read it and make up a false fact.

metalangel
06-23-2009, 11:52 PM
I maxxed this yesterday (finally!) and had no problems. Not sure if the order I did things in had any effect, but I'd pretty much beaten the main game before I even got South Central, then I plowed through South Central, then finally I got to beat the Tuner Champ, then I did the last few SC Deliveries, then ten wins in both SUVs and Lowriders.

At this point I was convinced my Total Dedication was bugged, so I started going down the list in the guide to compare... and sure enough, 'University Cut' had recently appeared so I did that and boom! Total Dedication.

I then did all the SC goal attacks, I screwed up on the last one and smashed my car up but because I won it still counted and I got that achievement too (I went back and did it properly cos I'm a perfectionist). All that remained then was to drive around until I had 5,000 miles.

So, my advice is to ensure you have ALL the races from the list in the Guide on your list of Goal Attacks.

Tem0n
06-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Well i think it is safe to assume no patch is coming for this. Looks like a restart is in order! :(

MASS DOMINATION
06-25-2009, 03:53 AM
well this sucks. i was 2 landmark races away from the achievemnt than it glitched. hopefully will be able to get the other online achievements as those are the only ones i have left. i hope i can get the "have car will travel" one too cause im only like 500miles off. guess 'll just work on some other games while waiting for a patch.

GTAmissions1
06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
For anyone wanting to restart the game:
Have a memory card, copy the corrupt save.
Leave SC DLC on.

Now finally my SC Goal Attacks are registering, I'll let people know of the progress of this fix.
And people, DLC cannot be patched. It has to be fixed my XBL Marketplace staff.

NitrousX123
07-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I have all the offline acheievements including true acheievemnt just unlocked it, I have 2 online achievements to unlock from the orginal map. If I download the new DLC will it glitch the 2 online achievements I need to collect or just glitches the true acheievement?

Tem0n
07-10-2009, 05:58 AM
You should be fine, it took a long time before the glitch got me after i got the DLC.

On a positive note, i finally got the rest of the achievements; I restarted and did it the time consuming way but luckily this game is great so it was very enjoyable. :D

NitrousX123
08-21-2009, 10:07 AM
BUMPING Thread, just received the ''glitch of death'' ^^ had to backup my glitched DLC onto a memory card my DLC is different I bought the ultimate SC. And it still glitched so I've had to start again. Just wanted to know can I go straight for the SC Goals instead of the GA from the original game?