PDA

View Full Version : How could Microsoft allow this game to release on the 360?

norcalsniper
03-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I use to work for a Videogame company as a tester, so I know what goes on when it comes to bugs in a game and what MS does with a game.

The company that makes the game has its testing team and they find the bugs and get them fixed. Obviously the makers of this game forgot that step, but what really pisses me off is the fact I know that any game being made for the 360 has to be sent to MS for them to test and if they find any bugs. they get very upset and send the game back and delay the games release. Therefore, how did they allow this game that has at least 4 Achievements glitched to release?

This is by far one of the worst games I have ever played!

a_snaii
03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
I agree, it was poorly tested, the whole game must have been on a low budget. -.-

norcalsniper
03-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Even still. I am surprised MS allowed this POS to release!

CovertDog
03-28-2009, 06:51 PM
There are no glitched achievements in this game. It is a bad game, but everything works.

Impulse
03-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Just got this on rental, it's going too take something very special too 1k this game.. It really is that bad.. i'll probably end up getting sick of it and send it back..

norcalsniper
03-29-2009, 06:02 AM
There are no glitched achievements in this game. It is a bad game, but everything works.

Really? Than how come I got all 4 Comic Books, NO ACHIEVEMENT? All the Drop Zones, NO ACHIEVEMENT?

Maybe it is not glitched for you because your Canadian?

EOU Findub
03-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Really? Than how come I got all 4 Comic Books, NO ACHIEVEMENT? All the Drop Zones, NO ACHIEVEMENT?

Maybe it is not glitched for you because your Canadian?

What does him being Canadian have anything to do with anything? The game works fine, there are no glitched achievements...

norcalsniper
03-29-2009, 01:40 PM
What does him being Canadian have anything to do with anything? The game works fine, there are no glitched achievements...

It's called a joke and yes, the Achievements are glitched!

jackanape
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Achievements are NOT glitched which is why thousands of people have got the full 1k in this game. If they fucked up for you then that sucks - but it is the first time I've ever heard of that happening. This is one of the easiest games to 1k on the 360, so I'm sure if there was a problem it would have been widely discussed.

EDIT: Also, why make two threads on the EXACT same topic? I think one would have sufficed.

EOU Findub
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
It's called a joke and yes, the Achievements are glitched!

My apologies...if I don't see a smiley face or a "lol" then I assume you are being serious. It does suck that your achievements are glitched. I assume you have deleted your save and tried that?

Good luck and I apologize once again for the misunderstanding.

BiGiSaG
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
The Drop-Zone's aren't glitched, play through again and make sure you see each cutscene once. I just played through it and I was missing the one where like the A-bomb drops, and the achievement unlocked right after.

xEndriux
04-01-2009, 10:05 AM
I got 1000 and no glitched achievements
wonder why you say that

SWAGGART
05-23-2009, 03:41 AM
I agree a terrible terrible game definately 1 for the hardcore gamers like me, what can i say dont play this game unless you are a very adaptable gamer! it takes some getting use to i can tell ya lol!

ironpunisher200
08-14-2009, 12:34 AM
The allowed it to release because they figured that all the kids who went to go see jumper would jump (no pun intended) to get this game. This is what I like to call the curse of the Licensed Media video game: pretty much anything based directly off a movie or T.V. show is probably going to be low-quality and buggy.

renton2013
08-07-2013, 03:15 AM
This has my vote for the worst 360 release.

renton2013
08-18-2013, 05:04 AM
Glad to be done with this POS title. Didn't find it as difficult as some said it would be. Which I'm glad, since I was already questioning a second play through.