PDA

View Full Version : Home Run Achievements

DavidKelly18
03-28-2009, 05:34 PM
I have the cards unlocked for more then 100 home runs, but I still haven't gotten the achievements "Even More Long Balls" and "The Most Long Balls". I have the first one though, "Long Balls". Does anybody know why the achievements have not unlocked for me?

Thanks to anybody that helps, if you tell me anything I need to do and I get it I'll give you Team 2k.

DavidKelly18
03-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Can anybody explain what I have to do please?

erod550
03-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Go into Features and VIP Viewer and see how many home runs it says you have in there. Maybe your profile isn't saving so it's starting over every time. Still doesn't explain why you got the cards and not the achievements though.

SengIV
03-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Make sure after every game you play to save your profile. If you dont then everything in those games are lost.

Midnight Malice
03-30-2009, 12:18 PM
yes, you need to manually save your profile everytime you turn off the game, even with autosave. I've had to unlock cards multiple times because my game freezes before I can save, or I just forgot to save. I had the 200 HR card before I got my 50 HR achievement. If you want quick HR's find a friend in card battle and stack your team... you can smack 50+ HRs in about 20 minutes. It is insanely easy to hit HRs online. I went from 58 to 100+ in a card battle with a friend.

SengIV
03-30-2009, 02:02 PM
I have the cards unlocked for more then 100 home runs, but I still haven't gotten the achievements "Even More Long Balls" and "The Most Long Balls". I have the first one though, "Long Balls". Does anybody know why the achievements have not unlocked for me?

Thanks to anybody that helps, if you tell me anything I need to do and I get it I'll give you Team 2k.

Also. If you play a game, start another one and finish, then save your profile only the last game will count. This game is just screwy like that.

DavidKelly18
03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Okay, I'll start saving every game now then. Thanks guys.