PDA

View Full Version : Homerun Trouble

Blitzer88
03-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I have noticed that everyone I play or read from this message board that it is pretty easy to hit homers, however, I think I may be the only one having trouble hitting them out of the park, I mainly get singles and doubles...anyone know how to help me out? Thanks.

DavidKelly18
03-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Once the pitcher throws the ball just tap up on the left analog stick and then swing and that says you wanna hit it in the air, I'm not sure how else to tell you. I just do that and get about 5 a game.

erod550
03-29-2009, 01:19 PM
To hit homers I hold up and the direction to pull the ball on the left stick. You don't have to wait until the pitcher throws the ball. You can hold up and left (for righties) or up and right (for lefties) from the second your guy steps into the box. Then just swing with good timing and the homers will come easily.

If that doesn't work, you can always adjust the contact/power sliders of your players up to 100 and you'll be hitting 20-30 homers a game if you want to.

Midnight Malice
03-30-2009, 12:22 PM
If you are using the swing stick, take your step right before, or as the pitcher releases the ball, then push the RS all the way forward. Use the LS for direction, holding up will hit it in the air, down will hit a grounder, left or right will pull or push it respectively. I have noticed that if you get the hang of the swing stick, you are more likely to homer than using the A button.