PDA

View Full Version : Addition to Missing Achievements Idea

Evil Demon55
03-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Pictures coming tomorrow!!!

Small, quick idea. This idea will help me and others out a lot.

My idea is when you click "Missing Achievements" and then click a game, it will show you how many achievements pictures are missing out of the total amount.

Sometimes only 1 is missing, maybe 2 but since the achievements are organized as presented on xbox.com, some missing pictures may be in the middle and blend in with the other pictures.

Ex. is Monsters vs. Aliens

Where is says "There are '45' achievements with a total of 1000 points." Right under that it would say something like "There are 43 achievement pictures out of 45" "2 more needed, 1 Normal 1 Secret."

This would help both the people searching for achievements, espeically the secret achievements (because some games just have secret achievements mixed in with the regular achievements...) and the mods who add them into the list, because rarely they leave fully added games in the 'Missing Achievements' section and with this small little update, it won't happen any longer.

Jappe XBA
03-29-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't actually see the point here how would this help out... You can scroll down to see what achievement pictures are not yet submitted, it takes about 5 seconds to scroll down the whole achievemet list...

Cacky
03-29-2009, 12:10 PM
I don't actually see the point here how would this help out... You can scroll down to see what achievement pictures are not yet submitted, it takes about 5 seconds to scroll down the whole achievemet list...

I agree, it's already easy to identify unknown achievement tiles as they are in black and white.

The Pants Party
03-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Even if it did say that, you'd still have to open the list and check which achievements were missing. This wouldn't save you any time at all.