PDA

View Full Version : How do you play band career?

Iv VeNoM vI
03-29-2009, 04:44 PM
How in the world do ypu play band career online? im trying to play Guitar and bass career with my friend and we dont know how to do it because when you go to career and band it says you need at least wo controllers in, and online there doesnt seem to be a band career mode.

GaMeReVX
03-29-2009, 04:52 PM
How in the world do ypu play band career online? im trying to play Guitar and bass career with my friend and we dont know how to do it because when you go to career and band it says you need at least wo controllers in, and online there doesnt seem to be a band career mode. There is no Band Career Online afaik. Pretty much RB1 style. O.o

Iv VeNoM vI
03-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Wow thats so gayy

GTukC
03-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Wow thats so gayy

How is a game not having an online mode homosexual?! I could say you're gay because your grammar and spelling blows. Oh, coupled with the fact that you're insanely annoying.

enzeru666
03-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Might not be homosexual, but it's still stupid and...well, stupid. Now the only way you can play with friends is through matchmaking and hope some random Joe doesn't show up until it's timed out?

The same broken quickplay feature that was in GHWT in other words, and now they've butchered it down to that being the only option. Pales in comparison to RB2 I'm afraid (Slick online band career and quickplay).

Tufty
05-08-2009, 08:02 PM
How is a game not having an online mode homosexual?! I could say you're gay because your grammar and spelling blows. Oh, coupled with the fact that you're insanely annoying.

Ha Ha! :p:p:p

LoveAGramm
05-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Ha Ha! :p:p:p
lol...i agree with that sentiment.

elektrixxx
05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
If part of your reason for band career was for the achievement, you could play on whatever difficulty you want and have your mic on beginner with a fan. That's what I did.

v_thorne
05-09-2009, 01:23 AM
If you can't do both easily then just put Guitar on Beginner and Mic on Beginner.

I can proudly do both on Expert at the same time :p

LoveAGramm
05-09-2009, 01:34 AM
I can proudly do both on Expert at the same time :p
Play with me and Apoch!

Coadster1
05-09-2009, 02:58 AM
That doesn't make much sense, why would would they want to backtrack.