PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Else Matters achievement

daz0128
03-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Played a whole band career with my band LOCAL and I was player 1 y didnt the rest of my band get the achievement?

GaMeReVX
03-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Played a whole band career with my band LOCAL and I was player 1 y didnt the rest of my band get the achievement? Gonna go through the usual suspects:
*Profile signed In?
*Storage Device selected for each profile?
*? Did they start the career with you and get all the same credit (Star ratings and all that) ?

Other than those, don't really know what else. :O

GTukC
03-29-2009, 05:44 PM
GH3 never gave the 2nd signed in profiles band achievements IIRC. Me and a mate went through hard and only I got the achievements. Same with any earned with my girlfriend, the 1st signed in profile gets them only I think.

D3adcell86
03-29-2009, 05:53 PM
GH3 never gave the 2nd signed in profiles band achievements IIRC. Me and a mate went through hard and only I got the achievements. Same with any earned with my girlfriend, the 1st signed in profile gets them only I think.

In world tour it gives them to everyone thats signed in and has a storage device selected.

GTukC
03-29-2009, 06:08 PM
I did the band online in WT so I wouldn't know tbh, but GH3 only gave them to 1st signed in profile.

Lucent Beam
03-29-2009, 07:37 PM
I did the band online in WT so I wouldn't know tbh, but GH3 only gave them to 1st signed in profile.

Right, but as D3adcell86 just posted... in GH:WT, you got the band achievement for every member who was in the band. I would know because I was 1st player in the band and when we got it, D3adcell got the achievement for beating band tour with me.

Could be that you need each member to have been there beating every song with you? Were all your members constant throughout? Not sure how GH:M works but maybe it needs for the members to be present throughout every song so the game counts it as beaten for everyone.

daz0128
03-29-2009, 08:20 PM
we started playing all together last nite. Its all saved on my hard drive. Everyone signed in to there own LIVE account ..Any other time we all got the achievements. it dont matter to me its just my buddies are out of that achievement..

Rooster425
03-29-2009, 08:55 PM
I can attest to this not unlocking. My brother and I ran through, logged in with devices selected, and did it on two sittings. I was the first player, and it unlocked for me, but not for him. The Trapped Under Ice achievement unlocked for both of us, though.

GTukC
03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Well then there you go, must have reverted back to the way it was in GH3 where first signed in player only gets them. I should have the game by Tuesday and will try it out too.

Crimson Ridley
03-29-2009, 09:08 PM
That kind of sucks that they went back down the GH3 route. :(

I should have the game... IN FUCKING MAY!! I hate my country...

God, you don't know how much I want this game!

Rooster425
03-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Looking at the wording, I think it was largely a mistake.
However, I have figured out that it unlocks for the band leader.

Lucent Beam
03-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Ugh, annoying that we'll have to run through band career twice but it's a short game, so oh well, I guess.

wtmxwl III
03-29-2009, 10:07 PM
me and 2 friends did it and the one playing bass got the achievement. He was also the band leader. We replayed it the next night with me as a band leader and I got it.

Big Brunsy
03-30-2009, 01:04 AM
This is complete bull crap. Whats the point of a 4 player cooperative game is only one of the players can get the big achievements? They better get their heads out of their butts and hurry up and update the game to make it like WT.

MuscularTea
03-30-2009, 12:22 PM
I have to say that's pretty lame, but for me it gives it a bit more replay value since I'll be helping my friends just jamming since I probably would just stop playing afterwards anyways. Plus Career is really short compared to normal. 5 starring 14 songs or so? Pretty easy...

mastercamo
03-31-2009, 04:42 PM
okay, when we first started the game, my brothers account didnt even register that he had played the game. well, i turned it off and bak on after about 10 songs, and WALA! its there. well, after finishing it, i got it, and to top it off, the $$$ he recieved before i reset the console was also gone..... hope this helps.

Double O Slevin
03-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah, this happened to me and my buddy last night. I was band leader and we were playing and I got the 100 stars achievement and he didn't, he was kinda disappointed, I don't blame him.

Lucent Beam
03-31-2009, 09:50 PM
me and 2 friends did it and the one playing bass got the achievement. He was also the band leader. We replayed it the next night with me as a band leader and I got it.

Can anyone else confirm this?

As in, for 100 stars.... if someone else goes back in as band leader and plays one more song, will they get the achievement too?

Codypotamus
03-31-2009, 10:00 PM
I think the achievement only goes to the band leader but I'm not sure....