PDA

View Full Version : Please help, question

derpsnerf
03-29-2009, 08:03 PM
I have a question that I'm not sure about. Since my collectibles are glitched, I want to get them all. I only need one more achievement which the one where you collect them all. The only one I need is a Team Quote one which I followed the guide and still didn't find it. I was wondering, how do I delete my game save so that I can start over on easy? And also, if I delete a game save, will it delete my achievements that I got for beating it? Thanks in advance.

realitysucks102
03-29-2009, 08:15 PM
You delete your game save by going to My Xbox> System Settings> Memory> Games and than deleting the game save from the list. And no, it will not delete the achievements you've already earned.

ChronosWolf
03-29-2009, 10:08 PM
You delete your game save by going to My Xbox> System Settings> Memory> Games and than deleting the game save from the list. And no, it will not delete the achievements you've already earned.

But it will delete all your unlocked difficulty levels, codes and everything else.

Which i found out the hard way.

realitysucks102
03-29-2009, 10:11 PM
But it will delete all your unlocked difficulty levels, codes and everything else.

Which i found out the hard way.

So did I, so I feel your pain. Damn that sucked >_<. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

FOX-Inc.
03-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Since he only needs the collectable achievement, it doesn't matter too much that the unlocked content is locked again. Just play through on easy once more, follow the guide and you'll definitely get it.

And by the way, you cannot delete achievements that you already unlocked, whatever you do and in whatever game ;)

derpsnerf
03-30-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks guys!