PDA

View Full Version : Band v. Band

IWi11KickU
03-31-2009, 03:19 PM
I've been trying to get this, but I cannot get enough people to get a match started. I figured that the week the game came out would be peak time, but I can't get it going on Guitar, Bass or Drums. The most I've ever found at once is 5/8 people. WTF?

Lucent Beam
03-31-2009, 09:45 PM
It's because not a lot of people go on vocals. So you're probably missing both vocalists and them a drummer maybe?

Try using the achievement thread to find singers.

warp mx
03-31-2009, 10:06 PM
I've been trying to get this, but I cannot get enough people to get a match started. I figured that the week the game came out would be peak time, but I can't get it going on Guitar, Bass or Drums. The most I've ever found at once is 5/8 people. WTF?

me too people dosnt like vocals :confused:

KillKraZd
03-31-2009, 10:23 PM
If anyone would be willing to boost this with me all you really have to have is a complete set of instruments. Like it says in the achievement guide, you can't fail out in band vs band so just have all your instruments on and don't play, and let the other person play one of the instruments to win... then return the favor.

I would be willing to do this since I have two guitars, a drum set and a mic... just send me a PM or a friends request. Gamertag is KillKraZd

Bigchuvak
04-01-2009, 04:10 AM
I need the achievement too. Gamertag is: iam chuvak message me if you need my help.

Shadjuice
04-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I need these achievements too. I'm not the best at guitar hero, but I can get 100% on easy lol. If you want add shadjuice, I can be bass or guitar:)

Nirumano
04-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Use the achievement trading thread to look for people to boost with :p

P1TTMAN
04-01-2009, 03:33 PM
I'll try this too: I can do 2 guitars and a vocal (sorry, no drum set:()
Gamertag is P1TTMAN
And since there's no failing, I can actually try to sing! (I freakin' hate the vocals on this game...:mad:)

djm
04-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Count me in, have all instruments ;)