PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Strategy

Streetrunner77
03-31-2009, 06:32 PM
I found out how to stay in adrenaline mode for 30 and 60 seconds - The best way to do it - it the Canada ST track - Single Race - 5:00 timer - 10,000 points - build up your adrenaline meter until boost is ready - then keep going back and forth on the center jump - tricking to keep up the meter - if done correctly - you'll get the two cheevies - just don't wreck

T Man 360 Fan
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
how do u turn around while your boosting?

Streetrunner77
03-31-2009, 08:24 PM
very carefully - easy the gas and brake - best to use someone with excellent stamina

T Man 360 Fan
04-01-2009, 01:57 AM
yeah i got this on like my third try. great strategy!

cptmorgemaker
04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
This worked great I used as well tried another one was a little tricker but this was easy. I used your information in the guide I gave you the credit for the info.

Streetrunner77
04-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Just trying to help out and make things easier for some people - thank you

Awp666
04-02-2009, 10:26 AM
nvm i got it, most frustrating achievement in this damn game lol

Molneze3
04-11-2009, 06:09 AM
For me, a much easier course to do the above method on was the Snow Show track in Canada. Much wider course, much less chance of messing up and crashing, easier to turn around while boosting and still maintain control.

HEbol3aqe
06-05-2009, 08:00 PM
For me, a much easier course to do the above method on was the Snow Show track in Canada. Much wider course, much less chance of messing up and crashing, easier to turn around while boosting and still maintain control.

exactly what i wanted to post. do what the threadstarter wrote but do it at snow show. btw in sweden, not canada...

Damian 83
10-14-2009, 11:44 AM
got it! 1000gs

Levex817
11-24-2009, 08:37 AM

I can confirm that this is definately the easiet way of getting this achievement, I held boost for more like 2 or 3 minutes with ease while using this method!!!

TombOfAnubis
01-27-2010, 03:22 AM
Wow, I thought I was brilliant when I figures this method out for myself today, but of course I come to post about it on the board and somebody else thought of it before me a year ago. Ain't that always the way? :p

Btw, you don't need to ease up on the gas to make a sharp turn, just crank back on the brake and make a hard turn. Just make sure you're careful when going over the big center ramp (I did it at the Canada stunt course), cuz if you're even a little off center you could wind up in the crowd. To make it even easier on yourself, just keep pulling the Superman trick every time to keep your adrenaline up... you know, if anybody's still looking at this thread. ;)

Yofune Nushi
05-01-2010, 07:25 PM
I tried this method on snow show and it worked great! Thanks guys!!

YagerMonster420
05-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Definately with Snow Show you get more room for turn arounds. I got it in a few tries. Thanks alot brothers for your fine contributions. :woop:

JohnnyRogue24
06-15-2010, 05:33 AM
exactly what i wanted to post. do what the threadstarter wrote but do it at snow show. btw in sweden, not canada...

This worked perfectly. I was struggling trying to get this achievement on the Russian Freestyle map, but this proved to be the easier way!

HalfEVILmonkey
11-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Definately with Snow Show you get more room for turn arounds. I got it in a few tries. Thanks alot brothers for your fine contributions. :woop:

I also used Snow Show and just did superman the whole time, making sure to use LT and RT after I landed to do a quick turnaround. Made life very easy on this track and only took me maybe three tries before I got the cadence down with the boost and turns. Excellent tips everyone.