PDA

View Full Version : Wherever I May Glitch?

RLKDragon
03-31-2009, 08:59 PM
OK, so I've played through career mode twice (band and vocals), and got the Trapped Under Ice achievement. I went into quickplay to play a song, and the venue happened to be the Stone. So I complete the song and get the achievement for playing there, but no Wherever I May Roam achievement. So, my question is: is there another venue that needs to be unlocked to get the achievement?

Codypotamus
03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
You also need to play the recording studio and backstage. They're selectable when you go back into career and play a song that you've already completed. just go back and select both of those "venues" and you should get the achievement

RLKDragon
03-31-2009, 09:20 PM
Thank you very much; just got it now.

Eliteachiever13
03-31-2009, 09:21 PM
yea i had to play those 2 im like wtf?? is this freaking glitched i wass pissed! lol

mastercamo
04-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I think a few of us were pretty dissapionted till we realized that we didnt have to "buy" the venues lol.

scooke87
04-01-2009, 07:09 PM
You also need to play the recording studio and backstage. They're selectable when you go back into career and play a song that you've already completed. just go back and select both of those "venues" and you should get the achievement

I think this achievement is easy since, you can play the other 2 venues to try and get more stars for your total.

IWi11KickU
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you need to play all the venues in the career mode. I played the stone in a PFO and got the Stone achievement, but when I played Backstage and Recording Studio in my single player career, the achievement did not unlock. I had to play the Stone again in career before it unlocked.

P1TTMAN
04-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you need to play all the venues in the career mode. I played the stone in a PFO and got the Stone achievement, but when I played Backstage and Recording Studio in my single player career, the achievement did not unlock. I had to play the Stone again in career before it unlocked. Yeah, this is right: I unlocked Stone Dead Forever (played in the Stone online) long before I finished the career and actually unlocked the venue.
Basically, once you beat Career you should need to play 3 more songs-- in Stone, Studio, and Backstage.

Bassani
04-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Somehow I am missing this one as well. I KNOW for a FACT Ive played twice in EVERY venue and cant get the achievement...

Frozenghost001
04-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Somehow I am missing this one as well. I KNOW for a FACT Ive played twice in EVERY venue and cant get the achievement...
same, but make it like 10 times in each venue for me (over 30 in the meadowlands 'cunning stunts' arena.)

itsbulmer
04-04-2009, 01:58 AM
I just played on the stone, no achievement. Somethings wrong here.

Bassani
04-04-2009, 01:06 PM
ok, I finally got it, here is what to do...

Once you finish " The Thing That Should Not Be " in the Ice Cave, go back and play it again and again and again, when you go to replay it, there will be selectable venues, this is where you find backstage, recording studio and such.

When I was first trying for it, I actually went into the recording studio as if I was making a song, this is not what you want.

Hope it helps out =)

CriscoDisco878
04-04-2009, 06:57 PM
ive played in all those places and no achievement. even the recording studio and backstage

itsbulmer
04-05-2009, 04:46 PM
ive played in all those places and no achievement. even the recording studio and backstage
It's weird like that, just keep playing those two and you'll eventually get it. I hope.

thenixhex311
04-08-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you need to play all the venues in the career mode. I played the stone in a PFO and got the Stone achievement, but when I played Backstage and Recording Studio in my single player career, the achievement did not unlock. I had to play the Stone again in career before it unlocked.

Thats exactly what i had to do too