PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Games

Patriot Se
03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Does anyone know if the difficulty of the actual game have a decision on how hard the arcade games will be (Blackjack, poker, pac-man).

I am trying to do the blackjack achievement and either my luck is horrible, the dealer is cheating, or the game is out to screw me. I always lose if I am under 18. I usually push If I am over and don't have blackjack. OR I just lose.

I understand the entire...its luck aspect. Its just pissing me off and was curious If I would have an easier time on normal.

DDcup x
04-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Youve 100%'d it now, but was it any easier on normal?

Raiden808
04-08-2009, 06:07 AM
I got the 100% of arcade games on the first mission on Normal difficulty. Just save the game when you get a good hand. You can save on Rune-man too.

RamHawk
05-06-2009, 03:49 PM
You can save on Rune-man too.

Oooo, nice to know. I just started the game last night and was trying to knock these out. Card games were easy. I hit a full house on my 2nd deal on the 5 card draw game.

I got up to 14,650 on Rune-man and died. Arg! If I had saved after a good run through of the 1st or 2nd screen then it would have made it easy. Thanks for the tip.

Day Allan
08-23-2009, 08:32 PM
right ive got both the the black jack and the poker achievements but i cant seem to move the rune man and when it does move it isnt by anything i did, any1 tell me how to move him plz?