PDA

View Full Version : User profile acheivements

Budman28
04-01-2009, 02:52 AM
just to let all of you know i got all of the user profile achievements while using two controllers. i would pitch with one controller, then the controller im signed in with to the account u wanna get the achievements, you hit the ball and have the fielders run away from it and just get an inside the park. i did this in one inning so if u wanna do it this way i recomend you to do a 3-inning game.

for the stolen bases...i just did the same thing all you have to do is steal, and not throw the ball at all.

strikeouts...easiest by longest ones. all you have to do is easily throw strikes right down the middle and not swing with the other controller.

TheRealFatShady
04-06-2009, 01:15 AM
just to let all of you know i got all of the user profile achievements while using two controllers. i would pitch with one controller, then the controller im signed in with to the account u wanna get the achievements, you hit the ball and have the fielders run away from it and just get an inside the park. i did this in one inning so if u wanna do it this way i recomend you to do a 3-inning game.

for the stolen bases...i just did the same thing all you have to do is steal, and not throw the ball at all.

strikeouts...easiest by longest ones. all you have to do is easily throw strikes right down the middle and not swing with the other controller.

Didn't work for me. Waste of an hour.

Only achievement I got was for hitting 5 home runs.

Midnight Malice
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
The best way to do this is to find a friend in card battle.... that has been proven to work, and it will help you get cards as well.

Budman28
04-08-2009, 02:19 AM
di you finish all the innings of the game? because u have to finish the game and they should unlock at the end.