PDA

View Full Version : Green Hell Achievement

ModusOperandi
04-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Not that this is particularly difficult achievement to get but I ended up glitching this one while playing online.

My buddy started a game with 4 of us playing a band quickplay (playing Blood and thunder of course)
I was on drums. We played for about 20 sec of the song and my buddy (the host) quit out, ending the song which unlocked the achievement for me.
The rock meter was in the green and I hadn't even hit any of the greens yet.

Haven't had a chance to try and recreate the glitch, just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else had that happen

blurbia
04-01-2009, 04:27 AM
Haha thats a super easy way to do it...

Note though that there's only like 8-10 green notes on medium, so if the glitch doesn't work for someone there is still an "easy" way.

Itsbrown4606
04-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Not that this is particularly difficult achievement to get but I ended up glitching this one while playing online.

My buddy started a game with 4 of us playing a band quickplay (playing Blood and thunder of course)
I was on drums. We played for about 20 sec of the song and my buddy (the host) quit out, ending the song which unlocked the achievement for me.
The rock meter was in the green and I hadn't even hit any of the greens yet.

Haven't had a chance to try and recreate the glitch, just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else had that happen

There you go. That's why. When the connection is lost, everyone is counted as winning which unlocks achievements associated with winning. Same reason why you can get The Unforgiven I/II/III using the same scenario.

KillKraZd
04-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Now only if something like this would work with Creeping Death lol