PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me...

Wiihalofan
04-01-2009, 03:26 AM
Or does anyone play vocals online? On Live band quickplay (or band vs band), I can never find a vocalist! Seriously, I go to the vocals so I could actually play a song and get some achievements, and it takes 3 seconds to find everyone else. But when I'm guitar, I can only find a bassist and drummer in about, 1 1/2 minutes.

Has anyone else encountered this and cannot get a band vs band game going?

Son of Kyuss
04-01-2009, 03:41 AM
The reason why vocalists are nowhere to be found is simply because the Vocals are atrocious compared to Rock Band's Vocal system which every vocalist is used to. Metallica's Vocal engine, while better than World Tour's broken crap, is still too hard to get used to after singing in RB.

good ol boy366
04-01-2009, 03:49 AM
you're just gonna have to plug in a mic and controller and set it as a guest and then put it on beginner in front of a fan or something...that's what i had to do for the band achievements in wt.

Wiihalofan
04-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Yeah but they really fixed up the vocals in the game, I'm impressed, and surprised no one wants to sing.
And Good ol boy, I'm probably going to have to do that tommorow.

KillKraZd
04-01-2009, 06:42 AM
I believe there was only one occasion when I actually did a search and found a vocalist, and that was on the release day. The rest of the times it was only another guitar and drum player I could find. Luckily like 30 minutes ago a group of guys wanted to boost and they had a vocalist that was good so we could get the complete an expert song.