PDA

View Full Version : Singer

Eliteachiever13
04-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I need a expert singer i can play hard bass my friend plays guitar expert and expert drums so i need 1 person who can sing PLEASE.

GTukC
04-01-2009, 03:45 PM
If you post in the achievement trading thread instead of creating new threads, you're more likely to get someone to help.

J Pice
04-01-2009, 04:44 PM
If you are trying to get the 4 player Band Achievement on Expert ... just play Blood and Thunder and have someone sign in a second account and place the mic near a fan since the song is all "Talkie" Parts ala Beastie Boys songs.

Iv VeNoM vI
04-01-2009, 05:06 PM
If you post in the achievement trading thread instead of creating new threads, you're more likely to get someone to help.
actually your wrong, nobody feels like clicking through 6 pages seeing who needs help. If he posts it directly, more people will see it although it is annoying having a million threads about the same thing, its a forum its always gonna happen get over it:) I could come sing for you if you want depends on when.

KillKraZd
04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
If you are trying to get the 4 player Band Achievement on Expert ... just play Blood and Thunder and have someone sign in a second account and place the mic near a fan since the song is all "Talkie" Parts ala Beastie Boys songs.

Better yet would be Orion... since there are no lyrics at all.. just have to make sure everyone can play it on expert.

Bl°°dwolf
04-01-2009, 06:07 PM
actually your wrong, nobody feels like clicking through 6 pages seeing who needs help. If he posts it directly, more people will see it although it is annoying having a million threads about the same thing, its a forum its always gonna happen get over it:) I could come sing for you if you want depends on when.

Actually you are wrong. Usually people who are interested will check the last page or two to see if there is anyone looking to do the same crap they are.

Eliteachiever13
04-01-2009, 08:31 PM
it dosnt matter i think this is easier because i got all these post in just a matter of time. and thank you guys for the hlep :D