Cyber0emo

Would you like this?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this?

• Definately
    • Like it but not important
    • Not for you but others would like
    • No way

I think it would be nice if when we put in our achievements the system would or could if we chose generate a list of recommended games, as in of the same genre or same game play or even ratings, just something to give us ideas for games to buy and play, close to what we enjoy or play more often

Nice idea but it's not for this site in my opinion.

It would take up to much time, effort, money, bandwidth etc. for a site that's focus is on achievements. Granted, it's an overall 360 site but the main aim is to provide people with news and help on achievements. I don't think adding this feature would be a good way to spend all the things listed above.

I don't think people would buy games following the advice of an algorythm.

It all depends on taste and interests, if you don't want to make choices go to your shop and ask them to advice you according to your game collection. Otherwise to help you decide you have good reviews on x360a.

Mathematics are useful but don't let them make choices for you.

I don't know about generating a list of recommend games for the site although it would be cool, however; what if a top 10 achievements gained list was created based on everyone's MS feeds?

It'd be neat to see which achievements x360a community members have accomplished the most. I doubt it would ever come to fruition because I could see it becoming a major bandwidth hog in some ways but it would be kinda cool. What does everyone think of that?

1) Call of Duty 2 - Completed Training...

2) etc...

3) etc...