PDA

View Full Version : The House Jack Built Achievement Question.

BLQQDCQRE
04-02-2009, 08:30 AM
So I played carrer mode for a little bit, Didn't get to far in it. Then went to play online in band mode. We finished a song the host picked and after we beat it me and my friend unlocked The house Jack Built achievement. Was this suppose to happen?

Also can I use my Rock band 1 mic and drum kit for this game? I know noob questions but I am a noob on the info on the drums and mic part. Thanks.

Vivi
04-02-2009, 09:42 AM
You can use the rock band mic and drums yes, but using the rock band drums disables the tutorial achievement and makes the play a song on expert + drums a pain.

Crazy006
04-02-2009, 01:13 PM
The Expert+ song is actually not bad at all on either Whever I May Roam.... its only has 3 or 4 burst of double bass pedal, and they last for about 3 seconds each. Just stomp on the pedal (but don't break it) and you can easily stay in the green on it.

Bl°°dwolf
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
The Expert+ song is actually not bad at all on either Whever I May Roam.... its only has 3 or 4 burst of double bass pedal, and they last for about 3 seconds each. Just stomp on the pedal (but don't break it) and you can easily stay in the green on it.

Heh, I tried that one and passed the first set or two of them, but ended up failing at around the 90% mark. Of course it didn't help that I was trying it after hammering out the drum career, so I'll have to try it again later when I am fresh.

Deleted2014-12-02
04-03-2009, 02:55 AM
So I played carrer mode for a little bit, Didn't get to far in it. Then went to play online in band mode. We finished a song the host picked and after we beat it me and my friend unlocked The house Jack Built achievement. Was this suppose to happen?

Same thing happened to me, only it was a Band Quickplay.

I still don't know what the hell I did to unlock it.

EvoHero
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Same thing happened to me, only it was a Band Quickplay.

I still don't know what the hell I did to unlock it.

When you play a song at the Meadowlands and the Forum (aka the venue you play For Whom The Bell Tolls/Unforgiven at), this achievement unlocks. It doesn't matter if you do it in quickplay or career, as long as you complete a song in each venue.

Deleted2014-12-02
04-03-2009, 03:38 PM
When you play a song at the Meadowlands and the Forum (aka the venue you play For Whom The Bell Tolls/Unforgiven at), this achievement unlocks. It doesn't matter if you do it in quickplay or career, as long as you complete a song in each venue.

That's probably true. I started a Bass career earlier just to get my feet wet, otherwise, I haven't unlocked any location other than the second one.

Got Trapped Under Ice online too, in the battles.