PDA

View Full Version : God, I love how much easier vocals are on this game than they were on World Tour.

Vivi
04-02-2009, 09:38 AM
I can breeze through these songs on expert, while it was hard just to pass some on easy on World Tour.

:)

she haunts me
04-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I haven't tested out the vocals yet. I've been hearing they are much better than WT's vocals. It's still hard as hell to find a vocalist though. lol.

Bl°°dwolf
04-02-2009, 11:03 AM
While I agree the vocals are a god bit easier than GHWT, they are still screwed compared to RB2. Probably, I'd put GH:M on par with RB1's vocals as far as ease factor.

MuscularTea
04-02-2009, 01:53 PM
While I agree the vocals are a god bit easier than GHWT, they are still screwed compared to RB2. Probably, I'd put GH:M on par with RB1's vocals as far as ease factor.
Nah, I still find RB1's vocals higher then GH:M, but yea for sure an upgrade over GHWT vocals.

lostmotiv
04-02-2009, 03:47 PM
i just completely fail at vocals. i unno if it's the mic, the game or me but it just doesn't go well

IWi11KickU
04-02-2009, 03:58 PM
I can 5* most RB1 songs on expert, but I have yet to 4* a song on GH:M Vox, AND THESE ARE SONGS THAT I'VE LISTENED TO A MILLION TIMES!!! I never played WT on vox, but RB1 and RB2 are undoubtetdly easier.

Bruk
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
When I was going for the Stone Cold Crazy achievement I had so much trouble nailing phrases cause of the lag. I ended up calibrating the audio and video lag to 100ms, and it helped a LOT...it'll be different for some tvs but for anyone having issues with the vocals, this is a solution I can support. It helped me get the achievement (73k!)

Vivi
04-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh these are nowhere as easy as vocals on the Rock band games.......but muchhhhhhhhhhh easier than World Tours. All I said is I can pass all the songs on this on expert.not 5 star. lol

Bl°°dwolf
04-03-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm telling you they are not that much harder than RB1's vox. Maybe a touch, but RB1's vox was nowhere near as smooth as RB2's. Songs I had to struggle to get 5 stars on RB I would have zero difficulty getting FCs on RB2. This is similar in improvement, though still not quite up to RB1, it's pretty close IMO. Still a LOOOONG ways to go before it stops feeling like torture to FC fast songs (and songs with a changing range for that matter) though.

Yunder
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Never tried them hopefully i will be able to nail songs on at least on hard. Hooray!