PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Repair?

Mad Man
04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
I think something is up with my guitar. Its a Guitar Hero World Tour Fender, The problem is I hold down a button and then sometimes it flickers on the screen at random. It gets annoying when your in a solo and the flicker breaks you solo and damaging your combo. My strum bar also has a problem, when i strum sometimes it doesn't strum even though it strum.

Can it be fixed or should i start investing into a new one or 3rd party?

7ranslucen7
04-02-2009, 09:22 PM
You can probably get it rma'd on red octane's website, theres lots of problems with the WT peripherals.

Also best buy has a sale right now on the wireless les pauls for 19.99 (9.99 w/ game), anything else id get a 10 dollar x-plorer for GH games in general.Both of which are top choices imo for any guitar player.

Bl°°dwolf
04-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I've been whaling on my xplorer for about 10 months now and I play every day (and still am not very good; damn you arthritis!), and it's still going strong, though the spring on the stum has gotten noticably softer. My nephews xplorer lasted him about 18 months or so of crazy expert assaults. They aren't indestructable, but they do take a good pounding before they give up.

Definitely worth the $.

serge1231123
04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Well for the strum i have a fix for you which ill put after i find it, and same for frets, it can be the same problem as the les paul that i had. I made a cheap fix for it and it works like new now its quick and simple but say goodbye to yur warranty.:)

Edit: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17492
There be the link ^^^ so Click on the fixes you want and read it good before doing anything to yur guitar or you will mess up like i did. I was doing a hard soldering fix and messed up so i had to do the cheap tape fix, but it still works and my les paul guitar is like new now also i took the clicker off well i broke it actually. good luck :D