PDA

View Full Version : Favorite song on the setlist?

TA Sasuke
04-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Yes yes i know this thread has been done countless times on countless forums for countless rhythm games, so we may as well get this over with.

Favorite song on each instrument.

Guitar: Have to say this is a tie between Whiplash, All Nightmare Long, Fade to Black and Frantic. Just can't choose between those.
Vox: Am I Evil, no contest.
Bass: Seek and Destroy.
Drums: One, though i dont play drums much.

Bl°°dwolf
04-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Guitar: Am I Evil?
Bass: Orion
Drums: not sure yet. only just played through the career for the 'cheeevs thus far
Vocals: Disposable Heroes.

TwistedFate
04-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Drums: Master of Puppets. (haven't played all of them yet, but that's the current leader)

I don't really pay attention to the other instruments charts. Just grind through them for the achieves.

OmriSama
04-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Creeping Death is the best Metallica song out there.

Lord Chabelo
04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Favorite song: Master of Puppets (best song EVER!)
Favorite song to play on drums: Wherever I May Roam

Deathblow23
04-03-2009, 03:11 PM
I havent played through the careers yet, but i think my fave song so far isnt even a Metallica song. It's prolly a tie between Mastodon's "Blood & Thunder"...and The Sword's "The Black River"!!!

Deleted2014-12-02
04-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Battery, One, All Nightmare Long, Ace of Spades

In no particular order. The attentive user will note that there is a quality that all four of those songs share.

TA Sasuke
04-03-2009, 09:09 PM

In no particular order. The attentive user will note that there is a quality that all four of those songs share.

Lots of bass?

Crimson Ridley
04-03-2009, 10:24 PM

Umm... They're all on other games?
They're good?
At 4 different scenes of a murder there was a CD containing each song on them, and the detectives think they are clues to the case?
6+4=10 but on a Sunday, hanging your washing out in the rain could cause Cuba to fire missiles at small children playing in the park?

A CATSHOVEL
04-03-2009, 11:06 PM
The Queen song. Stone Cold Crazy, I think.

Deleted2014-12-02
04-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Umm... They're all on other games?
They're good?
At 4 different scenes of a murder there was a CD containing each song on them, and the detectives think they are clues to the case?
6+4=10 but on a Sunday, hanging your washing out in the rain could cause Cuba to fire missiles at small children playing in the park?

The first one. WTF are the other guesses?

Frozenghost001
04-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Guitar: Mercyful Fate (Metallica), Disposable Heroes (Metallica), & War Ensemble (Slayer)
Bass: Orion (Metallica)
Drums: Blood & Thunder (Mastodon) & Fade to Black (Metallica)
Vocals: War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies)

Hexrapper
04-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Fight Fire with Fire and Battery to play (for guitar.) Those + War Ensemble to listen to.

Iv VeNoM vI
04-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Beautiful mourning

Trombonafide
04-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Guitar: Creeping Death (even though I'm still short on the 575,000 score), Dyer's Eve, or Master of Puppets
Bass: Don't really play bass much
Drums: Dyer's Eve, One, or Blood and Thunder. I also enjoy Hell Bent for Leather just for fun factor
Vocals: Evil, Blood and Thunder, or War Ensemble.

I used to hate Dyer's Eve (in a "please let me score 450,000" way), but after getting the achievement it has become one of my favorite songs by Metallica.

Ink129
04-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Fight Fire with Fire and Welcome Home (Sanitarium) so far- on Guitar btw...

ChaosGod87
04-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Guitar - No Leaf Clover, Wherever I May Roam, Fuel and King Nothing
Bass - Orion
Drums - No Leaf Clover, Master Of Puppets, King Nothing, One, Fade To Black and a few more lol

VitoADP
04-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Whiplash
Battery
Fight Fire With Fire
War Ensemble
Frantic

Thats My Top 5 Songs Each Pretty Fun to Play Good Solos and Good To Listen Too.

DubaiESP
04-25-2009, 10:14 PM
Guitar - a lot... Whiplash, Battery, Welcome Home, War Ensemble, One, Mercyful Fate...
Drums - Toxicity
Vocals - Stone Cold Crazy, Toxicity, Notthing Else Matters, One.
Bass - Fight Fire with Fire.

ConfederateSuga
04-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Rented the game expecting a mediocre experience, but I gotta say.....I'm digging it. I've never been a huge Metallica fan, aside from the obvious songs they whore out on the local rock station (Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, etc). But after sitting down and playing every song on the game, I can honestly say that I'm a fan now lol.

Anyways:

Guitar-Tie between Master of Puppets and The Thing That Should Not Be
Bass- Orion and Fight Fire With Fire
Drums- Not a drum or Lars fan, and never will be so N/A
Vocals- All the ballads, lol. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Sanitarium or whatever it's called. I have to admit, though....King Diamond has some pipes. I have some trouble hitting those high pitches lmao.