PDA

View Full Version : Can't play online as 3 piece band?

farbeyond
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Last night me and 2 of my buddys wanted to play this game so we went to xbox live- quick band play- invited both of my friends.
1 as drummer, 1 as bass.(i was guitar).
we didnt have a singer but I figured it will like other GH or RB game where COM picks up the left out part but it never did. we couldnt play just 3 of us at all. couldnt find a singer either. (GH online is like always dead for some reason).
is there any way just three of could play over xboxlive?

jinxx3d
04-03-2009, 03:08 PM
This is where GH falls on it's face compared to Rock Band - online play. I like the RB option to play with 1, 2, 3, or 4 peeps in a band. I'm also surprised the lack of folks online. Didn't the game just come out last week? I thought there would be a ton of folks online ready to form a band.

Alas, it appears the GH series is geared towards single/offline player mode. :confused:

Boravr6
04-10-2009, 03:26 PM
GH sucks online because of that very fact period!

Of course online band is dead if you NEED 4 human players..

I mean seriously how low is the % of people who actually want to "sing" metallica?!?! most people want th either play guitar or drums.

epic fail for online mode!

good ol boy366
04-11-2009, 02:51 AM
just hook up another controller and a mic and put it on beginner next to a fan or something...i've done that a few times and it solves the problem and even gives the band a ton of extra sp since every phrase on vocals is a sp phrase!