PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard problems?

Lucent Beam
04-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Tonight I was playing with 3 other guys locally. I wasn't signed in, but two of them were (drums and vocals).

When we checked the leaderboards for band career, both drums and vocals appeared at 70 million.

Then we played some more and checked the boards... and the vocalist's gamertag moved to 75 million but the drummer was still at 70 million. Both of them were signed into Live the whole time.... that pair (drummer/singer) have only ever played together.... anyone have any idea why the drummer's gamertag didn't get that last 5 million points? Needless to say, he's pretty bummed about it....

INSANEKID13
04-05-2009, 10:27 PM
expect the leaderboards to be messed up as with all the other GH games they were messed up till the first update

Lucent Beam
04-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Well, last night when we all played again and all 4 of us were signed in, it updated the scores for all of us, so seems to be working now.

Lucky for us that band career isn't online and people can't recruit "supergroups" of Expert players, because we're currently holding the top spot by like 10+ million even though our scores aren't that high. Guess nobody else really is playing 4 player local.

Bl°°dwolf
04-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Guess nobody else really is playing 4 player local.

Hell, if it wasn't for my fan, I wouldn't even be able to do the band career. :(

INSANEKID13
04-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Hell, if it wasn't for my fan, I wouldn't even be able to do the band career. :(

aint that the truth... no online band was and is the worst part of the game