PDA

View Full Version : Any Bizzaro Tips?

Animagi
12-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Anyone have any suggestions on what I should be destroying to get the max number of points? I'm throwing cars, boats and water towers yet i'm not racking up the points. How bout the combos? I'm guessing that the higher the combo the more points?

Any help would be grand. Thanks in advance.

Webb
12-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I did them all first try with this method and got like 2.7 million minimum everytime...

Use two tactics...

Tactic 1 - Use the Left Trigger when set to Suck mode (left on the d-pad)

Or/And...

Tactic 2 - Find cars and just simply hold X with no direction. If you stand in the middle of three cars it will blow them all up and count as a combo.

Hope that helps :)

Animagi
12-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Yep. You're quite right. I've been using the HOLD X move and it's paying off. Now, I have 4/5 Bizzaro's done but I can't find the last one. According to the map it's supposed to be on the very corner of the Biggest island that lays South-East. However, it's not there. Any suggestions? Help!

Webb
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Try going over the bridge to the east ;)

Animagi
12-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Ah ha!! lol. Good call, good call. :woop:

Animagi
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Now, how about those Fast Flier locales? ;)

Webb
12-03-2006, 09:50 PM
lol

I found the best way was to fly up high and search for the blue haze patches. Only hard one is under one of the freeways on like the third tier down to the west.

Animagi
12-03-2006, 10:47 PM
One left. Just midtown mayhem. I'm guessing that one is in...Midtown?

Webb
12-03-2006, 10:49 PM
lol

I just had this conversation with Perpetual...

I said to him, fly to the industrial district, far left of the island (west), face north, fly over the sea and fly up, you should see it as you approach the land, second tier up I believe, slightly left :)

Animagi
12-03-2006, 11:01 PM
lol! To anyone else looking for help: those directions were right on the money.

Webb
12-03-2006, 11:05 PM
lol! To anyone else looking for help: those directions were right on the money.

LMAO!! Perpetual said I was wrong :biglaugh

I didn't think I was but didn't want to say anything! lol What did I expect from someone who didn't know what a tier was :eek: :biglaugh

;)

Animagi
12-04-2006, 12:06 AM
The funny thing was I was looking at the directions saying to myself, "Uh...yeah, that doesn't help much." But as I followed them step by step: I saw this blue hue in the distance. I couldn't believe it. Directions were dead on. Ha ha!

Nice work! Now, i'm working on lifting and distance traveled. D'oh!

Webb
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
Distance travelled = rubber band or shoe lace, pull stick to right and like 2 books to pin the pad and the bumper down ;)

10 k ton - as mentioned somewhere else ;)

KilluhKam
12-04-2006, 10:28 PM
how do you know which ones youve already done and which you havnt? ive done most of the bizarro mini games but just dont remember which ones lol and i think ive done like 3-4 maybe 5 of the fast flyer mini-games. Can anyone tell me a method to keep track of which ones ive done? and can antone tell me how many of each one there are? thanks in advance

EDIT: i need to know where the following races are:
Hypersector scramble
Escape velocity
Rush hour
Innercity Speed
and Midtown Momentum
i also herd there was a bizarro mini game where you have to get 400,000 or 4 mill points in? if so can someone tell me where its at? or where the highest point bizarro minigame is at? thanks in advance

Animagi
12-06-2006, 09:27 AM
I don't know if this is going to help but i'm going to try.

First, now there is no Bizzaro mini-game for 4 million points. I believe the highest is 2 mil. Once you figure out how to work Bizzaro's moves (For me finding cars and Holding X) you should reach 2.5 mil easy. I didn't really have a method for keeping track. I just followed the KITTY map which also had the Mini-game locations as well. I did one, moved one, did one, moved on and so on.

I'm looking at most of your races and to be quite honest all of them (Except for Mayhem) are in the CENTER part of the city. If you find one you should find them all. Most are located on the sides of the Center city (if that makes sense). Just fly up high and just follow the blue hue that you should see below.

Cordes
12-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the "Find cars and hold X" advice. Got all Bizzaro Mini Games... Now I'm looking for the 100 Kittens (Why did they have to do this?) :confused:

Fartmaster UEO
12-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the "Find cars and hold X" advice. Got all Bizzaro Mini Games... Now I'm looking for the 100 Kittens (Why did they have to do this?) :confused:
To drive people like us insane faster

Bomber v4
12-26-2006, 09:28 PM
another easy way to beat the bizzaro mini-games is to use the corkscrew move. It works like a charm, thats what I used to beat them.

suarvvve
12-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I did them all first try with this method and got like 2.7 million minimum everytime...

Use two tactics...

Tactic 1 - Use the Left Trigger when set to Suck mode (left on the d-pad)

Or/And...

Tactic 2 - Find cars and just simply hold X with no direction. If you stand in the middle of three cars it will blow them all up and count as a combo.

Hope that helps :)

I found the best way to keep spamming the "corkscrew" move: RB then X+A. Got well over 2 million each time doing that. If you do choose to use that move make sure row of traffic are not missed as you can huge combo bonuses using my method on long lines of cars. meh. :locked

Tripl299
01-05-2007, 06:31 PM
The only ones that I have left are the 1.75 and 2 mil points. I have gotten close several times to the 1.75 mil one, but can't get the 2 mil at all.

So, you just find some cards and press X? Didn't know about that move. Will have to try it.

Thanks

Webb
01-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Yeah, try and get in between like 3 and 4 cars for a good bonus as well ;)

logitech
01-22-2007, 09:04 PM
this game is fucking shit i have change my name and i cant save it? i done all bizarro games and i dont get the achievement so this game is rated 0/10 for me.....

PrairieFire0
03-18-2007, 02:28 AM
I know this is a old thread but I seem to be having a issue with the Bizaro mini games I have done all 5 and even gone back to every one of them and they all say my high score of 2,395,574 and dont show the 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m and 2.0m required anymore :confused:

macleem gs
03-18-2007, 03:03 AM
yeah i did all of the bizzaro mini-games and now each one shows my highest score ever but unlike yours, it does have a timer counting down. i also cant find the last 3 fast flyer games.

Hoof Hearted25
04-08-2007, 02:33 PM
i could only find 2/5 bizzaro games does anyone know where hey are??

PrairieFire0
04-08-2007, 05:05 PM
They can be found on this page that has a map of everything
Here (http://www.rallport.tsohost.co.uk/blog/achievement-tips/superman-returns-guide/)

also if bizaro is only showing your highest score and not the correct for each area then what I did to solve that glitch was just start a new game when I finished the first one and do it in this order:
1. Midtown - near Kitten #55 (1M)
2. Downton - near Kitten #93 (1.25M)
3. Downtown - near Kitten #46 (1.5M)
4. Central Business Island - near Kitten #100 (1.75M)
5. Midtown - near Kitten #26 (2M)
Try to keep your score very very close to what is needed for each one so that when you go to the next one it will show the correct amount. ( I did this twice and it worked for me.)

Hoof Hearted25
04-08-2007, 11:55 PM
ok thnks now i just need 2 do da flying 1s:mad:

karas
07-26-2007, 05:34 PM
tht really is tht shi tis way ever how does tht work jus use firebeam .... tht wind stuff is nothing ...

codedigital
07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Ok....I'm doing something wrong and it's irritating me. I've tried holding X and usually only get around 600k. I'm picking the car that's in the middle...it's hitting it...then I have to hit it again to blow it up. And it's not blowing up the cars around it sometimes. I've used firebeam which I've had better scores with..but still not enough to pass. I have NO idea what it is that I'm doing wrong. Any body care to help more? Post videos?

Zef
07-30-2007, 12:31 PM
Holding X is best if you stand inbetween a line of cars that have stopped in the road, fly around looking for a large number of cars and use the spinning punch (hold X) until most of them have been destroyed. Then fly off and look for another group of cars. Whilst flying you should also use any of your powers to just get more points from randomly destroying things.

It can be tricky to do with the time limits, but you just need to get a hang of it and eventually you will be able to beat the target score with time to spare.

codedigital
07-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Holding X is best if you stand inbetween a line of cars that have stopped in the road, fly around looking for a large number of cars and use the spinning punch (hold X) until most of them have been destroyed. Then fly off and look for another group of cars. Whilst flying you should also use any of your powers to just get more points from randomly destroying things.

It can be tricky to do with the time limits, but you just need to get a hang of it and eventually you will be able to beat the target score with time to spare.

Whenever I hold X I don't do a spinning punch...I seem to be pounding down. Do I need to be on the ground or something?

Zef
07-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Whenever I hold X I don't do a spinning punch...I seem to be pounding down. Do I need to be on the ground or something?

Yes, you need to be stood on the ground and NOT moving. Just stand still between a bunch of cars and then hold the button down.

If you are moving or in the air you perform different attacks instead.

codedigital
07-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes, you need to be stood on the ground and NOT moving. Just stand still between a bunch of cars and then hold the button down.

If you are moving or in the air you perform different attacks instead.

I need to be stood on the ground ;)

Thanks man...I'll try it this evening. That's probably my issue.

EDIT:

That was my issue. Thanks a ton Zef. I don't know why I was being so stupid. Just make sure you are on your feet when doing the spin attack. Never had a single issue after that.

NUTZILLA313
04-04-2009, 04:32 AM
The corkscrew never worked for me, everytime I tried it I could only do Down To Earth, so I had to smash each car individually to get like 30k a car, took quite a while.:uzi::eek:

X monkfish69 X
06-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm having trouble with this too... I'll try all of the methods suggested in this thread, but this is driving me mental ! I've not managed a single one of these so far :(

Next up is the bloody kittens to be finished and then the 12 hours and 10k flying....
For a game that is meant to be easy, there sure is a lot of effort involved !

Ho hum.....

Phantom Morph X
10-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Thanks! The "X" metoth worked fine for me, before reading it here, I was frustrated, specially since I coulnīt do the corkscrew.
Only need a wired controller now for the miles.