PDA

View Full Version : Mission 4 Hydra

JamKaBlam
04-04-2009, 12:34 PM
I need the mighty wisdom help from better players. I've gotten to mission 4 and it's a damn protect mission (which i hate beyond the galaxy) and i've gotten as far as fighting the 3 Hydras at once.

I need to take out the electric fellow whilst protecting the jet and also dodging attacks from the other two Hydras wanting some action.

Can anyone give me some pointers? I'm not seeing any kind of opening except when the Hydra slams it's head down letting me have a quick swipe at it. I'm either dying myself or the jet goes kabang.

DarkSephiroth
04-04-2009, 06:43 PM
It's easy if you have upgraded your twinblades, just spam the RT+Y... or was it LT+Y... hmm can't seem to remember but anyway the attack when Ken attacks like tornado spinning the blades around him in the air. Spam that and when the hydra gore puts it's head down go attack it with stonerender. Shouldn't be too hard and if you are having problems with planes health you can always load last checkpoint and plain is in full health :woop: hope this helps

JamKaBlam
04-04-2009, 07:25 PM
It worked. Thanks a lot. I did have access to the RT + Y move of the Twin Blades and it made me find out that you can punch back the fire rocks the other Hydras spewed at you. I just assumed they were unblockable and just explode.
Thank ye.

I never really use the Twin Blades except when fighting the bats and flying infected but i guess now i'll have to re-consider.

Exhausted Dad
11-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I know this is a little old but wanted to say thanks for the help.