PDA

View Full Version : Similar to the Garage Sale

myermian
04-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Deleted Post

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Since it'd be them participating in it, the site wouldn't be liable for anything.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Anything that is setup through our forums, is on us. That is why the Garage Sale forum is only for items listed on eBay. We won't have any system that allows people to trade or sell games directly to each other.

Unless you're a subscriber of course, that is one of their perks.

Method
04-04-2009, 04:07 PM
A subscriber perk? A subscriber of what, eBay? He means a subscriber of x360a (this site). See the link below for more info.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56120

spankyNspronkle
04-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I would love to have a matching system on the site!

until then i just use gametz.com

you find a match and organize everything... i have traded over 10 games and its pretty reliable...

eskEMO
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
A seperate idea from this, but I thought about it in class while browsing the forums. Maybe there could be a request forum, that way people could see that someone wants a game and then they could arrange an auction over eBay and snatch it up real quick? :P

Minty
04-08-2009, 03:25 PM
A seperate idea from this, but I thought about it in class while browsing the forums. Maybe there could be a request forum, that way people could see that someone wants a game and then they could arrange an auction over eBay and snatch it up real quick? :P

Or people could search for a game on ebay...

eskEMO
04-08-2009, 03:28 PM
The point was more community interaction, I guess. I don't know about you, but I'd rather pay out to a friend than some random person on the internet. Either way works, though. :p