PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of Riddick Achievements not working

gumppy12
04-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Is anybody else having a problem with the Riddick Achievements where if you check some achievements and hit the save button it will act like its supposed to but when I get back to the list nothing has changed except that it counts my points. But if I start to check more it will erase the points I already had and only count the ones I checked a second time. also I have my achievements set to hide when I check them and they don't and there are no check marks on the ones I just checked. I hope I explained well enough for people to understand.:Bounce:

im0t3k
04-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I've got a similar problem with the Fallout 3 achievements. When i check them and save my changes nothing happens.

gumppy12
04-04-2009, 05:44 PM
I've got a similar problem with the Fallout 3 achievements. When i check them and save my changes nothing happens.

Did this start after the release of the recent DLC Achievements? The fix for that is to go to your My Checklist and find Fallout 3, to the right of the name is a Green Checkmark and a Red X, click the Red X and when it asks if you want to delete the saved information click delete. Then you will have to re-enable the Fallout 3 Achievements, it should be fixed, but you will have to re-check all of your Achievements though. My problem has to do with the secret Achievements though and I think I found my answer. I must've missed it while I was looking for it this mourning.

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 06:08 PM
I replied to your post in the other thread, it is fixed now. Imotek, check this out for help with your DLC issue:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91779