PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

DFB 1708
04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
The game has quite lame ass easy achievements.
All 'kind of' story based.. Except for:
Bag man
Safecracker
Welcome to the gun show
Accept this as a gift

An achievement guide isn't even necessary..
Everything you need in a guide is 'Welcome to the gun show'..

So I was wondering..
If you read this far what do you think of the achievements?
They are to easy, Fine, They are great, There needs to be more online achievements or at least harder achievements...

Also say why you think so, ;).

v SnOwMaN v
04-05-2009, 04:35 AM
I like these achievements, because I won't have to play the game a 100 times to get all of them.

noft
04-05-2009, 04:46 AM
I really appreciate the game tracking executions, safes, etc. for you. It makes it way less stressful to know you're getting everything, but almost makes it a little too easy.

Macho M.
04-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I know that some hardcore players may find them too easy, but for me they look just about fine.

I totally hate when game is prolonged by archievements such as pidgeons in GTA IV, flags in Assasin's Creed or something else. They, for some reason, appear quite often in sandbox games. I was like "Thanks dear Lord!" when I heard from a friend that there are only some safes to open, their locations are clearly listed and they're marked by the game (yay no need to run around searching all possible places for that f***ed 200th pigeon I missed).

Same goes for another shame of an achievement appearing quite often now, "replay the game in ... difficulty". As I see in the list, Godfather II doesn't have something like that (and sandbox games rarely have such achievements, but you can expect something like that nowadays).

There's plenty of games that have hard to do achievements and time consuming ones. I'm glad that there are at least some games (like Godfather 2) that have achiements fitting a casual gamer like me.

*goes back to grinding proficiency in Warriors Orochi 2*
*even though he hates it*

Danteveli
04-05-2009, 02:48 PM
It may feel a bit easy and short compared to others games in genere but its enjoyable and not stressfull. I think they fit the game so im not angry they are too easy(game itself also).

xNightshadow99x
04-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I've been playing an insane amount of gears of war 2 doing those achievements, so the Godfather 2 seems like it will be a breather for me.