PDA

View Full Version : You can not close boosting threads.. is this an achievement site or not?

CounterInsurgnt
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Why the hell would you close my gears2 boosting thread?
Is this site dedicated to getting achievements or not?

What a joke this place is if you close boosting threads...
Funny how its fine at ****************.com

Get real mods.

jj harvey
04-04-2009, 06:18 PM
There's a sticky on every game page dedicated to setting up boosting party's. There's 2601 posts in the GoW2 trading thread, imagine the forums if they were in separate posts.

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
It's fine at that other site because they don't care what their forums look like. If you'll notice, our forums are relatively clean and only contain discussion and help threads. As harvey mentioned, all boosting is set up through the single sticky thread at the top of every game forum.

Atarii
04-04-2009, 06:26 PM
While having a single thread for online boosting can be time consuming to search through depending on the popularity of the game, it is much easier than having multiple threads that would make searching the forum in general a painful process. So overall it's better to clump all boost requests in a single thread.

Skillet
04-04-2009, 06:27 PM

Get real mods.

Honestly, I don't rant much but I'm really tired and your ignorance insults me.

If it's so great at that other site's messy forum... go there. we'll just stay here where everything is shiny.

CounterInsurgnt
04-04-2009, 06:30 PM
If you are so tired than go to sleep you rude ass.
As you can see im new here so I didnt know.

spankyNspronkle
04-04-2009, 06:33 PM
I think what it boils down to is that if everyone could make their own thread,they would never check eachothers... It is much easier for you to find boosting partners using one thread.

**HINT** Posting in the sticky thread does bring about results!!

XxBlueSpade2xX
04-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Why can't people use the Search feature?

The Pants Party
04-04-2009, 06:57 PM

Well, now you do so if you'd like to stick around and take advantage of our services, I can guarantee you a better experience than the other site you mentioned. There is a reason we have probably quadruple the active members they do.

I'd like to think it's because of our real mods. ;)

Telexen
04-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Wow...

Just...wow.

Some peoples' kids.

Jappe XBA
04-04-2009, 07:01 PM

One advice: be kind and take it easy ;)

Om3gA452
04-04-2009, 07:16 PM

Hail, This man speaks truth.

CounterInsurgnt
04-04-2009, 07:19 PM
One advice: be kind and take it easy ;)

Be kind to who>? the three rude ppl on this thread?

Skillet
04-04-2009, 07:26 PM

Get real mods.

*points*

Honestly... you started it.

CyanideBreathMint
04-05-2009, 12:01 AM

Get real mods.
Ironic how you feel others being rude to you, yet your very post wreaks of the very definition. Read your post as if it were someone else typing it and be honest; pretty rude, isn't it?

Yes, you're new. However, you were in the forum and didn't bother to read any of the sticky threads in there to see there's a defined Achievement Trading Thread (ie. boosting thread) in there? C'mon, bub.

gatorbait
04-05-2009, 03:16 AM

In your very first post you called out the mods and called the site a joke. Everytime you post it's filled with anger. No need for all the hostility. People have helped you and answered your question even though some simple searching would have found you your answer much quicker. In general, you should check out stickies at the top of each game's board. Hope you enjoy the rest of the site!

agentplatypus
04-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Actually they can, and they will.

Waylander808
04-05-2009, 03:35 AM

Get real mods.
like everybody else said it would make the site cleaner etc etc cool your jets and serch the forums

Golden138
04-05-2009, 06:10 AM

Get real mods.

Honestly, I don't rant much but I'm really tired and your ignorance insults me.

If it's so great at that other site's messy forum... go there. we'll just stay here where everything is shiny.

*Does a WWE* "Na Na Na hay hay hay goodbye!!!!!!!!!

I WAS a registered person on the "other site" Needless to say, you can see where I am now! (Sarcasm)

KFZ Scrubs
04-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Hey buddy, i know your new and all here but the only reason they're acting like that is becuase your being extremely rude yourself.
First you call this website a joke, which offends everybody here who uses it. Also you insulted our Mods, which is a big no no. They work hard to keep this forum the way it is, its run in an orderly manner and as pants said before its clean.
So i know your new and all, but calm down. You could have asked in a nicer way instead of insulting people right off the bat.
Welcome to the site btw.

epik499
04-05-2009, 06:40 AM

1) If everyone used the search function, no one would be able to boost their post count by responding with this. ;)
2) Personally, half the time I search something - it's down. :omg

xianizradx
04-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Its just like playing a game for your first time, You don't know what the hell your doing.

This is the best forum site i've been too and will only use, I've had a post about boosting on a certain game locked, because I didn't know there was a sticky about achievement trading. I clicked on the post I posted, and the mod replied why it was locked. Its not like he was being an asshole about it. He just said " use the achievement trading sticky", Lesson learned.

Just be cool and try not to think this site owes you something, because trust me this site gives you plenty!!!

rifleman1007
04-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Its just like playing a game for your first time, You don't know what the hell your doing.

This is the best forum site i've been too and will only use, I've had a post about boosting on a certain game locked, because I didn't know there was a sticky about achievement trading. I clicked on the post I posted, and the mod replied why it was locked. Its not like he was being an asshole about it. He just said " use the achievement trading sticky", Lesson learned.

Just be cool and try not to think this site owes you something, because trust me this site gives you plenty!!!
This is how the O.P. should of handled it instead of flying off the handle like that.

AssassinIlusion
04-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Something you should really learn is remain calm read why it was locked try to find what he means and then think then type being rude has not gotten anybody anywhere and in the end rude people end up getting a boot out of anything.