PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access DLC from some games

Atarii
04-04-2009, 06:43 PM
When I play certain games, most noticeably Rock Band, I find I'm unable to access my DLC songs. This happens ONLY when I play whilst not connected to XBL. If I'm online I get no such problems but I don't always have the convenience of being online so I ask the question am I able to play offline but still have my DLC on my HDD accessable?

Thanks for any help :)

Atarii
04-07-2009, 11:59 PM
bump

no solution(s) to this problem? :(

Bababoof
04-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Yes there's a solution

Has your Xbox broken before? DLC is tied to the CONSOLE

GonzoPoopsmith
04-08-2009, 01:23 PM
You need to transfer the licenses for your DLC. Go to xbox.com and under the SUPPORT heading the last thing on the list should be License Transfer. Click on that and it'll give you step-by-step instructions. It's not the least bit complicated, just a bit annoying if you have a bunch of DLC.

Asian47
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Whenever you download something, it tracks your console ID number to prevent it from being played by other people on different consoles. Usually as long as you are on the console that downloaded the DLC, you can play offline and other profiles have access to it as well.

If however, you are on another console, like one sent by MS, or a friends, than the DLC can only be accessed by your profile when it's on live. The only way you can use the DLC as you normally would is to transfer the licenses for it as Poopsmith said.