PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Rifle Achievement not being Given

Woozie
12-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Hey what gives! I just did the mission where you have to cross the river in the row boat, it's the american campign. I started off with a Thompson and the M1, so I used the Thompson and then picked up a german automatic in place of my M1. So then I went throughout the level, no grenades, no melees, just shooting everyone, and at the end of the level I didn't get it! What gives! Does the german auto make a difference? And just for future notice, can I use grenades while getting these achievements? Or Placed guns? I didn't use them this time just in case, but I'm wondering if those few minutes of frustration were worth it or not.

zam
12-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Hey what gives! I just did the mission where you have to cross the river in the row boat, it's the american campign. I started off with a Thompson and the M1, so I used the Thompson and then picked up a german automatic in place of my M1. So then I went throughout the level, no grenades, no melees, just shooting everyone, and at the end of the level I didn't get it! What gives! Does the german auto make a difference? And just for future notice, can I use grenades while getting these achievements? Or Placed guns? I didn't use them this time just in case, but I'm wondering if those few minutes of frustration were worth it or not.

The Thompson is a SMG, not an Assault Rifle. Assault Rifles are: BAR, MP44, FG42 and Bren. The easiest level to get the Automatic Rifleman is on the second mission, play it on easy. You start out with the BAR, just use it wisely, the enemies go down pretty quick on Easy..

Woozie
12-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Oh, Well that blows. Thanks anyway!

Reluctant Stool
12-11-2006, 11:14 AM
There's a few FG42s dropped from Germans on the second level as well. So you don't have to go sparingly on the BAR.