PDA

View Full Version : Question about live on computer!!!!!!%%%#$@!

Deathlorddanny
04-04-2009, 11:03 PM
WARNING: I TRIED TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BUT GOT AN ERROR.

How exactly do i get live on my computer? Im thinking about getting some achievements for gta 4 and fallout but have no clue how.

Any help would be nice.

Thegreatest7884
04-04-2009, 11:12 PM
From what I understand you have to sign in to your Windows Live ID account. This is what you use to sign into xbox.com. It should be linked to your gamertag. Then just put in the game and play.

Deathlorddanny
04-04-2009, 11:14 PM
that sounds simple.

Nightdragon
04-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Each "Games for Windows LIVE" game will include its own little "dashboard" similar to the guide button on the 360. When you play the game you simply sign into your LIVE account (hotmail, live etc) and it will bring up your gamertag and let you gain achievements.

I have noticed that often it doesn't update your gamercard in the right order, as it changed all of my "last played" games around, but it didn't harm my score at all.

Eternal
04-05-2009, 08:44 AM
You also need the Games for Windows LIVE client which should come with most games on the DVD.

DrChiz
04-05-2009, 08:45 AM
To play games on the computer and have them contributed to your gamerscore do you have to have the game in PC version or can you take it from your xbox and pop it in your computer

Xerofox
04-05-2009, 11:41 AM
To play games on the computer and have them contributed to your gamerscore do you have to have the game in PC version or can you take it from your xbox and pop it in your computer

You'll need PC games with the "games for windows live" icon.