PDA

View Full Version : This is still the only game,

DDcup x
04-05-2009, 12:08 AM
That scares the absolute SHIT out of me.
im 17 and have witnessed more fights than glasgow on a saturday night.
dont understand? look this up.
<click>
ive played nearly every decent war game for 360 and really into war & horror films
i even watched both hostel movies without cringing too much.

But prey is a complete class of its own.
playing this in the pitch dark of scotland and your mum walks in your room?
you shit yourself.

come to this thread to praise PREY, and hope they bring out a second one.

McKaystyles
10-15-2009, 09:08 PM
yeah dude, just finished prey, it rocked! i wonder if there is still an online community

Tussell
10-15-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't understand the correlation between not cringing while watching Hostel and the suspense of Prey.

Prey wasn't scary... It's not really any different than Doom, Quake, etc. I don't know why you think it's a class of its own. In fact, it's too much like Quake 4 and that's why I didn't really enjoy it too much. I picked it up used for like $4 after beating it, just to have it because it was cheap.

Some good horror games for the Xbox360, in my opinion, are Condemned: Criminal Origins and Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Those are my two favorite Xbox360 games.

Master_D
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
I just observed that Glasgow video and cannot see the correlation of fear between the two. Prey was indeed a rather awesome underrated game, but as scary as that, I can't understand how you can incorporate a brutal real life situation...:sigh: I suppose everyone is entitled their opinion